Tax Accountant - Relocate to Boulder, CO!
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Relocate to Boulder CO - Tax Accountant with indirect tax
experience!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Trevor RixAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $72,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:Based
in Boulder, CO, we are a fast company that is revolutionizing the
renewable energy industry ! We are the 1st in the Industry to
integrate real time data that matters, our systems is changing the
way we forecast weather through-out the world.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsThis is a 2-year position.
This person supports indirect tax submissions for government
entities including the United States and Canada. Other
responsibilities include the following tasks: support of General
Ledger monthly closing cycle, Balance Sheet reconciliations and
responding to both internal and external tax requests.We are
looking for someone with 3-5 years of US Indirect Tax Accounting
- Provide guidance in all sales and use tax calculations
supporting customer invoicing as well as supplier payments for US
at state/local levels.
- Ensure indirect tax compliance for US/Canada including sales
and use tax, gross receipts tax, and 1099 annual filings.
- Maintain submissions required for annual filings keeping
Vaisala legally compliant for multiple government jurisdictions.
This includes business licenses and other state or federal required
- Prepare monthly US data submissions to external tax preparer
for indirect tax returns which includes detailed analysis and final
- Interact with external customers in order to resolve tax
discrepancies or requests.
- Analyze and respond to all requests or inquiries from
governmental jurisdictions in order to resolve indirect or direct
tax compliance issues.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare monthly
journal entries or adjustments to customer and supplier
- Month-end closing tasks including BS reconciliations for US and
Canadian General Ledger tax accounts
- Backup support for processing employee expense reports
- Interface with management in various business areas including
Sales, AR/customers, AP/suppliers and Legal.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Boise , Tax Accountant - Relocate to Boulder, CO!, Accounting, Auditing , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!