Company: OPPENHEIMER COMPANIES, INC.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Oppenheimer Companies, Inc. requires all applicants to be fully
vaccinated or able to show proof of medical or religious
exemption.COMPANY OVERVIEWOppenheimer Companies Inc (OCI) is a
team-oriented, broad-based corporation with divisions and
affiliates spanning a wide array of disciplines primarily in the
food and real estate businesses; each focused on helping customers
meet their goals. We develop long-standing partnerships by
providing the greatest value to our customers with the best quality
products and services which maximizes their profitability. This
also creates internal opportunities for personal growth,
responsibility, and reward to our team members.Entrepreneurial
spirit drives us as we build companies ranging from food service,
branded and private label food products, to commercial real estate
development, property management and logistics.DIVISION
OVERVIEWWith over 200 members nationwide, Golbon is a leading
foodservice buying group nationally, leveraging our members'
strength and unity to develop programs that enhance a distributor's
competitiveness and bottom line.Our goal is to find innovative and
effective solutions to assist people and organizations address
their challenges and opportunities. We are experienced in the food
service industry and our obsession with helping members grow and
prosper has yielded millions of dollars in savings and financial
returns to our 200-plus distributor members each year.POSITION
PURPOSEAs Golbon has built an over-the-top customer service culture
within our business, this role will continue that ethos by
providing exceptional support to the Sales, Purchasing and
Marketing Departments to ensure success of our company
- Determine earned rebates and other program funds owed through
analysis of sales data from various sources.
- Accurately enter program data into Golbon accounting
- Audit supplier-receivables and other program funds for
deviations from contract.
- Ensure timely collection of supplier-funded rebates.
- Ensure unapplied program monies are resolved in a timely
- Maintain close and consistent relationships with supplier
- Inform Golbon Directors of Category Management of contract
deviations and/or collection issues.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to frequently bend.
- Must be able to lift up to and including 20
- Strong analytical skills. Auditing experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computerized accounting systems,
Outlook, Word, and Windows based networks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, motivated by successful, timely completion of
- Team player, collaborative.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Some experience or college level education in an accounting
field preferred.OCI BENEFITSOCI is committed to investing in our
associates to help them unleash their potential. We offer
competitive salaries, a 401(K)-matching program, and a wide
selection of health and wellness benefits. These benefits also
include wellness activities, parking allowances, access to
continuous learning, paid holidays and a generous vacation package,
workplace giving, free access to financial resources, gym
membership discounts, and more!COMPANY CULTURE:Our associates work
collectively toward our vision. We share a set of truths referred
to as P.A.C.E!
- PEOPLE first. Everything else follows. We work hard to develop
respectful, collaborative relationships and meet shared goals.
- ACTION. We are passionate entrepreneurs and execute with a
sense of urgency and strong will to win. We fuel creativity and
- CURIOSITY. We have a deep desire to learn and grow.
- ETHICS. We do the right thing in our business and community,
even when no one is looking.
- ! We have fun and make our mark! We get excited about what we
do, we enjoy the process and recognize that enthusiasm and
engagement are contagious.The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
associates assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills
required.Oppenheimer Companies Inc provides employment, training,
compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other
legally protected status.Oppenheimer Companies, Inc. is an equal
employment opportunity employer
Keywords: OPPENHEIMER COMPANIES, INC., Boise , Account Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!