Company: Multiquip Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2019
This position is responsible for providing support in the effort of ensuring the companies cost of goods sold and product margins are being reported correctly as well as the valuing of inventory for both finished goods and raw materials.
- Maintain material master records for all Purchased and Manufactured parts.
- Work closely with purchasing and planning.
- Analyze, track and update freight costs on all purchased parts.
- Reconcile and analyzes Purchase Price and Manufacturing variances.
- Work with controller on process improvements.
- Responsible for conducting quarterly costing reviews and cost analysis updates.
- Audit and tag Fixed Assets as necessary.
- Reconcile Petty Cash and Deposits.
- Reconcile and analyze expenses.
- Key member of Physical Inventory.
- Create month end Journal Entries.
- Assists with special projects, as necessary
- Performs other duties that may be assigned Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of SAP, Standard Costing, JSox, Indented BOM and Plant Labor Absorption helpful. Advanced Microsoft and Excel user Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Multiquip Inc. provides competitive pay and benefits and supports our employees through our values of safety, integrity and respect. Employment is subject to pre-employment physical, drug-screening and background investigation. E-Verify () is used to verify a candidates' legal right to work in the U.S. Multiquip Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected class.
Keywords: Multiquip Inc., Boise , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!