Company: D.A. Davidson
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Back to job search
D.A. Davidson Companies is an independent, employee-owned company
with a rich history spanning more than 80 years. We are dedicated
to conducting our business in accordance with the highest standards
of integrity and ethics, and delivering outstanding service to our
clients and each other. We support a friendly, open and supportive
culture, and encourage candid communication and productive
engagement that make our companies and each of us better. Just as
we work to improve our clients' financial well-being, we also work
to strengthen local communities-and giving back is one of our core
values. You can learn more about our company culture and impact in
our latest annual report.
We are currently seeking a reliable, hardworking, organized, and
client-service focused Cashier Receptionist to join our branch.
This Cashier Receptionist is the first point of contact for our
clients, guests and callers and is responsible for executing
financial services cashiering and administrative duties. This
branch-critical role requires attention to detail, outstanding
client service skills, and a high level of integrity and
confidentiality with respect to client, Advisor, branch and company
Experience and Skills
* Excellent communication (written and verbal), problem solving and
client service skills.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to
perform semi-advanced math.
* Previous work experience in an office setting preferred.
* Solid technology skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
* High School diploma, GED or comparable work experience.
Post-Secondary education preferred.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Present a welcoming and professional attitude and courteous
* Handle incoming calls and provide information as appropriate.
* Receive, sort and process incoming and outgoing mail and
* Process stock certificates, check deposits.
* Follow AML and regulatory procedures.
* Maintain daily cashiering file according to established
procedures such as, performing daily deposits and issuing outgoing
* Other projects and duties as assigned!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: D.A. Davidson, Boise , Cashier Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!