AR Box Office Staff
Company: Block 22 L L C
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Idaho Central Arena has served as the hub of downtown Boise's
sports and music entertainment since opening its doors in the fall
of 1997, hosting an average of 100 events annually and welcoming
5.4 million attendees in 19 years. The arena is the home of Idaho
Steelhead hockey and the Front Street Fights mixed martial arts
brand. Over the years, Idaho Central Arena has hosted basketball,
arena football, indoor soccer, Motocross, and gymnastics events.
The arena also hosts numerous concerts, trade shows, and
conventions each year in downtown Boise.
Box Office Clerks are the first point of contact with the public
attending events in the Idaho Central Arena. Providing legendary
service to our guest is expected. This position is seasonal and
approximately 10-15 hours a week, primarily on Wednesday, Friday
and Saturday nights.
- Sell tickets in person and on the phone during events
- Obtain general knowledge of arena events in order to answer
inquiries from the public
- Communicate effectively with the public
- Handle payments from customers accurately and in a timely
- Previous concessions or retail experience preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to follow and adhere to given instructions
Successful candidates exhibit the core values of Teamwork, Respect,
Integrity and Passion while delivering our core purpose of serving
and inspiring our communities by creating memorable experiences
through integrity and teamwork.
Keywords: Block 22 L L C, Boise , AR Box Office Staff, Administration, Clerical , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!