Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: BME Fire Trucks
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We are looking for a motivated and goal-oriented individual to
join the BME Fire Trucks' marketing department. The Digital
Marketing Specialist is an integral part of the execution of the
company's marketing plan to reach growth and revenue targets. You
will have a strong marketing background with excellent
communication skills and attention to detail. -
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Building the company's social media profiles and presence,
including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels
that may be deemed relevant.
- Assisting with designs and graphics, such as combinations of
photographs, data, and text, for marketing materials and web
- Strong understanding and ability to execute an SEO-driven
approach to content strategy (keyword research, pillar content
pages, long-tail, ranking opportunities, and link building).
- Maintain company standards to ensure consistency in the
messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and
external communications and marketing materials.
- Organizing tradeshows and events, and traditional or digital
- Photography or videography of the company's product, preparing
items for editing.
- Creating email marketing campaigns, through applications such
as MailChimp, to promote products.
- Regular reporting on analytics, results, and efficiency of
posts, blogs, websites, etc.
- Writing marketing literature (blogs, press releases, email
blasts, etc.) to augment the company's presence in the market.
- Set goals with management and deliver, measure, and report on
aligned brand KPIs across all channels.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and SEO Tools
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing or Fire Industry is a plus
- Bachelors in Marketing and/or Communications
- Experience in executing successful tradeshows
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical
Working ConditionsOffice environment - working in a team
atmosphere. Special working conditions include occasional outdoor
work (i.e. photography of product), performing tasks in a
manufacturing warehouse (safety procedures must be followed), and
working in and around large fire apparatus and industrial
Keywords: BME Fire Trucks, Boise , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!