Company: Prime Therapeutics
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to
feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels
our passion and drives every decision we make.Job Posting
TitleTechnical WriterJob Description SummaryWorks closely with
various departments to develop high-quality, professional
documentation for various audiences across multiple lines of
business (e.g., Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, and Specialty).
Provides superior customer service and products in a timely and
collaborative manner within a fast-paced work environment.Job
- Analyzes requests to determine the scope, audience, and
- Collaborates with internal customers (e.g., account managers,
project managers, trainers, clinical staff, and subject matter
experts) to write, copyedit, format, brand, and post documentation
for Magellan staff and, if applicable, external clients.
- Supports Project Management in writing, copyediting, and
formatting documentation for new client implementations.
- Supports operational documentation that includes, but is not
limited to, job aids and user manuals, clinical drug information,
reference material for call center agents and pharmacists,
newsletter articles, and forms.
- Ensures that the documentation repository is updated with new
and revised documents and posted, when necessary, to Magellans
- Maintains records of all requests and approvals for tracking
- May work with a variety of learning technologies and
development tools and/or coordinate with trainers to design and
develop eLearning modules.
- Other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
- Prefer that the required Bachelor's degree be in Technical
Writing, English, Communication, or related field.
- Bachelors degree required plus two years of experience. Will
consider four additional years of direct experience in lieu of
degree for a total of 6 years of experience.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and
- Proficient creating and using Word templates, style sheets, and
- Superior writing and copyediting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proactive and positive team player.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work autonomously.Work
ExperienceWork Experience - Required:Healthcare, Technical
WritingWork Experience - Preferred:EducationEducation - Required:A
Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered.,
Bachelors - Technical WritingEducation -
Preferred:CertificationsCertifications - Required:Certifications -
Preferred:Potential pay for this position ranges from $51,230.00 -
$76,850.00 based on experience and skills. Pay range may vary by 8%
depending on applicant location.To review our Benefits, Incentives
and Additional Compensation, visit our Benefits Page
(https://www.primetherapeutics.com/careers/benefits/) and click on
the "Benefits at a glance" button for more detail.Prime
Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family
status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other legally protected class under federal, state, or local
law.Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is
ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's
health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and
rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work
collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service
to our members.If you are looking to advance your career within a
growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime
Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's
lives.Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an applicant with
a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the employment process, please contact Human Resources at
1.866.469.1257 or email Careers@primetherapeutics.com.
Keywords: Prime Therapeutics, Boise , Technical Writer, Advertising , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!