Senior Design Verification Engineer
Company: Marvell Technology
Posted on: February 24, 2021
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That
execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration
builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology
companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the
world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our
customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of
deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the
way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier
architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been
more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world
connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're
ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for
the position detailed below. The Opportunity The Marvell Fusion
Baseband processor team works on ground-breaking baseband
technology to enable next-generation 5G solutions for the
industry's largest customers.-- In this role, you will work on the
verification environment for Marvell Fusion Baseband processor,
including developing reference models, bus-functional monitors and
drivers to verify the complex hardware powering this product line.
Activities may include:
- Writing a verification test plan using random techniques and
coverage analysis and working with designers to ensure it is
- Developing tests and tuning the environment to achieve coverage
- Own and debug failures in simulation to root cause
- Analysis/closure of code and functional coverage.
- Transforming the requirements from the engineering teams into
software tools that are both easy to use and scalable within a
highly parallel compute environment.
- Unit and regression testing of software tools. Requirements:
- Experience with System Verilog, preferably UVM.
- Experience with writing a detailed test plan and building a
sophisticated, directed, random-verification environment.
- Experience with scripting language such as Python or Perl and
EDA Verification tools.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design and--implementation. ---
Additional Experience: Prior experience with verifying 5G based
protocols is a plus. --- Other Skills:
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take initiative and
handle assignments with minimal supervision.
- Requires the ability to accept and work with differing
- Have an Open-minded developer mentality.
- Must be able to learn on the fly and work in a fast-paced
environment Education:-- - BS Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, or Computer Science with 10+ years of verification
experience (or MS/PhD with 5+ years' experience) The Perks With
competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our
workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the
tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For
additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit
our Careers page. Your Future Marvell provides a work environment
that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for
an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to
improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic,
there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Marvell Technology, Boise , Senior Design Verification Engineer, Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!