IT Network Engineer - Level II
Company: Microtech Systems, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
MicroTech Systems is looking for a Technical Support Specialist
to join our team in our Boise, Idaho office. This person will
provide technical guidance and support to our business and
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, solid
analytical skills, and proven problem-solving experience. He/she
will use their interpersonal skills to communicate with clients and
provide a solution to their technical problems quickly and
- Act as product expert - Review and respond to all software and
hardware issues as reported. Evaluate the product by testing its
capabilities in an on-going manner. Determine and report on system
capabilities and restrictions. Evaluate the customer objective and
suggest alternatives and recommendations. Support Specialists will
be challenged with various clients' systems and network
architecture and will be expected to retain knowledge pertaining to
various line of business applications.
- Provide client support - Collaborate with other technical team
members to provide exceptional customer service to the client. Work
with vendors to explain any errors found and provide
recommendations for a solution. Improve any current programs by
understanding the goal and outcome.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent) is
- Five years of related technical support experience - including
but not limited to:
- O365 installation / configuration / administration /
- Scripting knowledge and experience
- PowerShell knowledge
- Hypervisor understanding / administration
- Advanced installation, maintenance, troubleshooting of various
- Advanced desktop, server, LAN and WAN troubleshooting and
- Technically savvy with strong time management skills
- Experience troubleshooting issues and achieving solutions
- The ability to explain to a non-technical person in a way they
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism
- Maintain superior client relations
About MicroTech Systems:
MicroTech Systems is a professional Managed Service Provider (MSP)
dedicated to helping people feel secure so that we can all grow
together! Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes our core
values first and foremost: Integrity First, Build Trust, Own It,
and Never Give Up.
We are looking for high energy individuals who are motivated and
interested in making a long-term commitment to excellence.
MicroTech Systems offers a competitive benefits package to
employees, including; health care, paid time off and holiday time,
401k matching and professional development.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Microtech Systems, Inc., Boise , IT Network Engineer - Level II, Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!