IT Support Engineer (Boise Hybrid)
Company: Aquent / Vitamin T
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The IT Support Engineer is essential to Aquent's Global Business
Services Team. You will get to be a part of a growing business that
works on new projects and initiatives company wide. Not only is
Aquent a company that provides marketing and design staffing
solutions to much of the Fortune 500, but it's also a place where
work sometimes feels like play, and where you'll meet tons of
motivated and forward-thinking people. We're consistently rated
best in the industry because of our results-oriented service, and
we want to keep the trophies coming!
You'll work in a close knit hybrid team working remotely and onsite
in our Boise, ID office, providing great customer service across
Industry Knowledge, Networking and Subject Matter Expertise:
* 1-4 years experience in a technical role supporting Windows and
* Must be customer focused, approachable, and eager to help
* Interested in learning and taking on increasingly complex
* Strong organization and task management skills
* Able to work independently and within a team environment
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting deadlines while
maintaining a strong commitment to quality of work
* Provide first level support for internal staff and talent,
configuring laptop (PC, Mac, and Surfaces), mobile devices, desktop
network issues, desktop software support, account login, and A/V
* Communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical
users via face-to-face, email, chat, remote sessions, and our
helpdesk ticketing system
* Provide support for user accounts, software, and cloud-based
applications such as Okta, G Suite, and Active Directory
* Troubleshoot issues effectively - know when to use your resources
and when to escalate
* Prioritize and manage personal and team tickets and
evaluate/execute urgent tasks as needed
* Investigate malware alerts, and other security related incidents,
along with patching machines/vulnerabilities
* Identify ways to streamline common processes and ensure we
maximize value within IT
* Assist with other technical projects and tasks as needed
* Documentation Support: Creation and adherence to documented
* Laptop and Desktop Deployment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors/OR Masters preferred
* Two years related experience related to IT preferred
* Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
of up to 8hrs per day.
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The role is considered local and is located in the Boise area. The
role will be supporting users in multiple locations that cover
standard US working time zones. There will be cases where in person
team meetings or attending conferences would be required.
* Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it
* Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits,
generous 401(k), FSA, tuition
reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time and more
* Vacation when you need it: unusually generous and flexible
vacation offered (we believe in rewarding
hard work as you achieve your goals)
* Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
* Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your
work - we don't believe in a
* Industry reputation: as a division of Aquent, we're the world's
largest creative staffing company
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps
organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource
- people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and
marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest
creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional
wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and
technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Aquent / Vitamin T, Boise , IT Support Engineer (Boise Hybrid), Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!