Sr Data Engineer
Company: Teleperformance USA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview:Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's
leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer
experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction
expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and
deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel
solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us,
each interaction needs to be treated as
- Build high quality reliable, accurate, consistent, and
architecturally sounds systems that are aligned and scale with our
data business needs. They may be called upon to fulfill functions
related to software development, such as requirements
gathering,producing documentation, quality assurance testing and
- Participate in design, prototype and implementation of cloud
data platforms including ETL, data processing, orchestration, and
- Build and test production data pipelines from ingestion to
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and
quality in data pipeline.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other engineers and
analysts as needed to support and grow the team.
- Collaborate with data analysts, operational partners, and
software engineers to resolve data defects, and improve data
governance within the operational data store.Qualifications:
- Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Delta Lakes, Azure Data
Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Key Vault, Apache Spark 3.0, Azure
SQL Database, and Power BI
- Should be proficient in writing advanced / complex SQL
statements; experience with performance tuning and optimization of
- Ability to create functioning ETL/ELT prototypes to address
quickly changing business needs.
- Previous projects should display technical leadership with an
emphasis on data warehouse solutions and/or business intelligence
- Display excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both
oral/written) with the ability to communicate at various levels
with clarity & precision.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
university with major coursework in computer information systems,
computer science, data management, information technology,
information science, informatics, or work experience of equal value
to formal education and 12+ years of experience.
- Must be US citizen and pass a background check
Keywords: Teleperformance USA, Boise , Sr Data Engineer, Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!