L3 Firewall Engineer
Company: New Era Technologies
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Be more than just an employee. Join New Era's growing team and
experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and
professional development. We are looking for team members to
contribute to and deliver our mission to "securely connect people,
places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world." Work
alongsidethe finest team of highly skilled and industry certified
professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside
of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive
benefits, industry training, and certifications. New Era Technology
is a global IT integrator with 2,500+ employees delivering
Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and
Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 9,000
- Configure, administer, and document firewall infrastructure,
working with Cisco ASA, FTD, FMC and CDO technology.
- Manage the firewall deployment, rules migrations, and firewall
- Responsible for converting existing rule base onto new
- In depth knowledge and certifications on Cisco (required) and
Palo Alto (desired).
- Thoroughly familiar with Cisco models, capabilities, and
- Fully versed in the syntax of security platforms, and rule
- Engineering experience designing and deploying large scale
- Insure that notification is sent to all Stakeholders for
- Represent the changes at the weekly change review meetings and
update network diagrams and all other applicable documents. Skills
- At least 5 years experience deploying, configuring, and
administering Cisco firewalls.
- Cisco firewall, Cisco IPS, Cisco ACS and Cisco ISE
- Hands on experience with network protocols ( EIGRP, OSPF, BGP,
RIP, VLAN, TCP/IP, etc).
- Experience securing a large inter network establishing and
enforcing policies and monitoring access.
- CCSP or higher preferred.
- Experience in managing site-to-site and remote access
- Experience in resolving network connectivity failures.
- Must have excellent understanding of networking at all layers
of the OSI model.
- Must be comfortable in reading packet captures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in managing, analyzing and solving complex
- Experience in managing network and security technologies
Keywords: New Era Technologies, Boise , L3 Firewall Engineer, Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!