Posted on: November 26, 2022
Excellent growth opportunity with successful and reputable heavy
civil firm!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kellie HatcherAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending
us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are a top ENR full-service heavy civil and industrial general
contractor self-performing throughout North America -
Transportation: railroads, bridges, highways and airports, Water
and Wastewater: dams, reservoirs, mines and pipelines. We are
urgently seeking a Field Engineer to join a project in Soda
Springs, Idaho. Following that project you will be a part of our
construction team covering projects in Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and
Montana!Why join us?We provide rewarding work, excellent wages, and
benefits, to our employees. We support our communities by providing
quality construction services, benefiting the local employment
market. We strive in our desire to be known as the best company in
our industry.Salary: $90,000-$120,000 DOE with per diem for
- Great benefits, profit sharing
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Company Vehicle or AllowanceJob DetailsAs a Construction Field
Engineer, you'll be responsible for developing estimates on Heavy
Highway & Heavy Civil projects, with an emphasis in earthwork and
piping.The Construction Field Engineer position's accountability
includes, but is not limited to:
- Conducting research on site.
- Inspecting equipment and technologies.
- Resolving onsite malfunctions.
- Material Take-offQualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in Heavy Highway & Heavy Civil or
Industrial Mining construction
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or
equivalent experienceInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Boise , Field Engineer, Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!