Company: AKP Recruiting
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Build a Transportation Group by leading business development
initiatives (proposal development, interviews, presentations,
etc.), project delivery, and growing our client base while
coordinating efforts with other members of the firm's
Transportation Group and Senior Management Team.
- Develop, foster, and maintain strong relationships with present
and potential clients.
- Grow a team to complete workload and mentor staff from a client
care, business development, and technical perspective.
- Responsibilities include project management and design of
roads, bridges, and culverts.
- Independently performs moderately complex engineering
computations involving conventional engineering practices.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and
equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Write technical specifications, reports, and other
correspondence to various audiences.
- Coordinate with government agencies, client staff, and other
professionals to obtain design information and approvals.
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in all work
- Learn and apply company standards and best practices.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of marketing,
building strong relationships, securing work with potential
clients, and providing exceptional project delivery to existing
- Candidate should be known in industry-affiliated professional
organizations and groups and have a solid track record of managing
internal technical teams and managing projects to profitability.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or
related degree and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in
transportation design. Additionally, a Professional Engineering
(PE) license in Idaho or Washington, or the ability to obtain
within six months.
- Overseeing and managing tasks/projects and clients'
expectations to scope, time, and budget goals for the planning,
design and construction of transportation projects, as well as
creating construction documents, specifications and handling
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative
team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Time for Billable Overtime Hours
- Bonus Opportunities
- Traditional & Roth 401k plans with Immediate Company Match
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee (Medical, Dental,
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Family-Oriented Environment
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- First-time Home Buyers Program
Primary Location: Boise, ID
Other Location(s): Coeur d'alene, ID or Spokane, WA
Keywords: AKP Recruiting, Boise , Transportation Engineer, Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...