Company: Danta Technologies
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:-    We have two locations: Dallas,TX and Boise,ID.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN support and engineering design for voice, data and videonetworks at Access, Aggregation, and Core network locations
- General Knowledge of best practices with Telephony Switch networks using switching interfaces such as GR-303 and TR-08. Also knowledge of SS7, AIN, LNP, etc.
- Thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies including but not limited to: MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF, BGP4, STP, RSTP, 802.1q, 802.1ah, ADSL2+
- Superior knowledge, skills and experience with Cisco routing, switching and wireless hardware, software, protocols etc.
- Strong working knowledge of structured cabling systems, network facilities, electrical, UPS, etc.
- Ability to work alone as an individual contributor, as a technical lead and as a participant in a team environment.
- Router, Switch, WAP and IP configuration experience is required.     Education/Experience:-
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Network Engineering with five or more years directly related experience in a telecommunications or infrastructure service provider network. (Proven technical experience may be substituted for educational requirement)
- 7+years experience designing computer networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), Internet connectivity, intranets, and other data communications systems. Creates, tests, and evaluates networks.
- Certifications in Cisco technologies preferred, CCNA/CCNP, Routing and Switching, Voice, etc for queries ,contact Raj at . - provided by Dice (ROUTING ) AND (SWITCHING ) AND (DATACENTER )
Keywords: Danta Technologies, Boise , Sr.Network engineer, Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!