Posted on: February 16, 2019
Bodybuilding.com is the world's largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho's Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!Core Values:
F - Fearless & Fast ---We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive ---We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven ---We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities ---We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability ---We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other's positive intent.Our Mission:
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Job Summary:This role is responsible for capturing, creating and producing sound elements for Bodybuilding.com Video Productions with a focus on Sound Design. Including but not limited to field recording, sound effects editing, dialogue editing, and sound design/music composition and final mixing. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produces final mixes through editing, music mixing, sound design, and mastering
- Record and mix live sound during video, podcast, and all other productions
- Responsible for working with all Videographers, ensuring that the vision and business expectations of sound quality, sound design and music are suited to realize the content, story, talent, and branding of each video project
- Works closely with producers, editors, and senior audio engineer for all business deliverables and creative direction
- Requires that he/she can manage / assist editors in selecting music and sound effects while still meeting his/her own individual assignment deadlines
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively with producers and to achieve quality sound Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have a command of Sound Design and SFX creation.
- Must be detail-oriented and driven to create high-quality video and audio productions
- Must possess ability to contribute, learn, and adapt new technologies, workflows, and skill sets to improve the quality and efficiency of video productions
- Must be a proactive, team player who enjoys collaborating with a large team to mold a concept from idea, to creative/informational masterpiece
- Must have knowledge and experience in using DAW software, soundboards, microphones, recording equipment, equalizers, dynamics, and plug-ins.
- Must have the appropriate skill-sets necessary in creating and mixing top-quality final audio for video Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience with AVID Pro-Tools audio software; certifications preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in post-production audio for video with an emphasis on Sound Design and sound effects editing
- Experience with music composition and procurement is not required but preferred
- Experience in production audio is preferred
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Keywords: Bodybuilding.com, Boise , Audio Engineer, Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!