Senior Staff DFT Engineer - 1901124
Company: Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Marvell is empowering the global data economy. Whether at the
network core or edge, our leadership technologies make it possible
for the world s data to be processed, moved, stored and secured
faster and more reliably. With leading intellectual property and
deep system-level knowledge, Marvell's infrastructure semiconductor
solutions are transforming the 5G, cloud computing, enterprise and
automotive markets of tomorrow.
At Marvell, you ll see your ideas put to work, share in the success
of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong
culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor
leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy
where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
As member of the leading-edge DFT DV team for the Infrastructure
Processor Business Unit (IPBU)
* Develop the architecture for a functional verification
environment including reference models, bus functional monitors and
* Develop verification infrastructure to support all aspects of DFT
* Work closely with program/project managers to scope and assign
tasks to team members
* Write a verification test plan using random techniques and
coverage analysis and working with designers to ensure it is
* Build a constrained random environment for various functional
blocks as well as for full chip testing.
* Debug failures and work with designers to resolve issues.
INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR TECHNICAL
* Extensive experience in building complex verification bench from
* Strong programming skills using C++ and Verilog.
* Experience with writing a detailed test plan and building a
sophisticated directed random verification environment.
* Working knowledge in industry common test interface such as JTAG.
Other interfaces like PCI-Express or SATA would be a plus
* Experience in working with EDA verification tools (e,g; waveform
viewers, coverage tools etc.).
* Coding in scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl & UNIX Shell
* DFT (Design for Test) experience highly desirable
* Experience in System Verilog is strongly desired
* Experience in UVM or OVM methodology
* Good understanding of Linux O.S. and networking protocols is a
* Must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication
* Excellent communication skills to interface internally and
externally with all levels of the organization and to participate
in problem solving and quality improvement activities.
* Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
* Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
* Must demonstrate initiative and a bias for thoughtful action.
* Grounded, detail-oriented, always backs up ideas with facts.
* Must have the ability to define problems, issues and
opportunities, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid
conclusions from various datasets.
* Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced
* BS +10 years of related experience or MS +7 yrs experience of
related experience; degree discipline to be in: Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy
our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the
tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For
additional information on what it s like to work at Marvell, visit
our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth
and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to
grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If
you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional
opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Marvell Semiconductor, Inc., Boise , Senior Staff DFT Engineer - 1901124, Engineering , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!