CPG Retail eCommerce Marketing Director
Company: Albertsons, LLC
Posted on: May 20, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Developing strong strategic partnerships and relationships with
our Top 21-50 CPG Partner marketing, sales, and digital innovation
- Build and execute Top 21-50 partner annual business plans and
KPI's. This annual process will include establishing initial annual
plans, budgets, and KPI's across top strategic priorities.
Throughout the FY, you will be responsible for monitoring progress
and delivering aggressive gap closing plans to deliver the plans if
needed and looking for opportunities to fuel momentum via further
- Become the Ecommerce marketing expert and develop a new growth
action plan to improve our current tools to unlock additional
- Collaborate with our CPG Retail Marketing Innovation Director
on new Ecommerce innovation and test plans to build the
- Own the current Favorite Finds and Vestcom relationships as we
look to improve current tools, capabilities, and CPG selling.
- Own division communication and training to drive knowledge and
selling of our best marketing investments at all levels.
- Collaborate with and potentially manage a Retail Marketing
Coordinator to efficiently execute plans on time and within
- Develop talent within the organization, recruit, develop and
mentor a lean, agile, highly efficient performance marketing
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and strategic skill sets
based on previous experience.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record in marketing. MBA
- 5+ years of shopper or ecommerce marketing experience and
building annual plans with top CPG partners.
- At least 3+ years digital marketing, ecommerce on-site/off-site
marketing, and performance marketing experience.
- At least 2+ years leading and managing a high performance and
growth minded team.
- Previous internal/external selling role and experiences with
- Strong ability to build trusting, collaborate partnerships
internally and externally across all levels and functions.
- Familiarity with key marketing tools and applications across
in-store, on-site tools (i.e. paid search, banners, etc.) and
off-site performance marketing across display ads and social
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills to find and sell
in new opportunities to drive our business.
- Analytically comfortable building a strategy and story using
large data sets.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior and executive
management; exceptionally strong written and verbal communication
skills that can be tailored to internal partners
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies,
communication across teams
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data to
proactively build gap closing or momentum building plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including
experience managing high performing teams
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude with a
willingness to learn new innovations.
- Hands-on experience with managing direct reports &
- Demonstrated people leadership capabilities including
mentorship, hiring, and leading
- Strong, established relationships with some of the major
digital channel partners (Google, Facebook, Pinterest, et al)
- Proven track record of building strategic plans, executing with
excellence, and driving significant results and exceeding
Keywords: Albertsons, LLC, Boise , CPG Retail eCommerce Marketing Director, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!