Senior Director, Partner Channel
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Kount is the leading digital fraud prevention provider, serving
more than 6,500 global brands including some of the largest and
most recognized names in retail, eCommerce, and banking. Kount's
Identity Trust Global Network uses artificial intelligence and
machine learning to analyze billions of trust and fraud signals in
real-time in order to help businesses prevent fraud, protect
accounts, and deliver personalized user experiences. Kount has an
opening for Senior Director, Partner Channel in our Boise, Idaho
office or remote option located in the US. Job Summary: Senior
Director, Partner Channel will support all aspects of the company's
partner sales activities and report to the Chief Sales Officer. In
this position, you will assist in developing and executing the
company's overall strategic sales plan as it relates to our channel
partners globally. As a key member of the sales team, you will have
primary responsibility for achieving individual MBOs (management by
objectives) and channel partner revenue targets and expanding our
channel partnership footprint. You will achieve success through
building, managing, and leading a high-performance team. You will
develop strategic plans to target and engage new strategic partners
to resell Kount products. You will align relationships with key
channel partners, training partner sales and support staff,
creating sales opportunities with partners and assist in marketing
activities to the partner's customer base. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic sales plan
specifically working with channel partners to meet or exceed
assigned revenue targets. Works closely with sales team to minimize
channel conflict and accomplishes MBOs as assigned.
- Responsible for execution of all tactical activities assigned
in effort to meet sales objectives and revenue targets.
- Helps define and develop channel partner policies and programs
to maximize opportunities for increasing revenue and market
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with current and
potential channel partners
- Reports on sales activities, leads, sales funnel, and overall
channel partner effectiveness
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in
all areas that allows the Channel Partner Sales Senior Director to
give effective presentations to both current and potential
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
- Acts as a face of the company at tradeshows and other key
- Strategize and prioritize your team's sales pipeline
- Negotiate commercial terms with new and strategic partners
- Develop compelling value proposition to engage partner channel
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years channel/partner sales experience, with 5 years
technology sales and/or the payment industry experience
- Experience developing highly productive channel partner
relationships at executive levels
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving
incremental revenue opportunities through channel partners
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement in technology
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication
- Uses consultative selling approach, high energy, strong
qualifying and closing skills.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build
relationships with a variety of different people and personality
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high
standard of decorum.
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a
professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person,
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without
immediate direction or supervision.
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Boise , Senior Director, Partner Channel, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!