IBM Sterling Order Management Director
Posted on: January 13, 2022
At Perficient you will deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you will do it with
cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with
the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North
America, as well as locations in India, Colombia and China, will
give you the opportunity to advance your career, too.
We are proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Order Management Consulting
Join Perficient's Order Management Business Unit and utilize
leading-edge technology to configure, develop, deliver and support
applications for our clients using leading Order Management
platforms. We are leaders in delivering complete product
marketing-to-fulfillment solutions that establishes a robust
foundation with all the key features commonly required in complex,
multi-store B2B and B2C eCommerce solutions. This integrated
approach offers capabilities across the commerce life cycle.
Perficient has extensive experience implementing, managing and
optimizing IBM Sterling Order Management System (OMS), Kibo, Fluent
Commerce and Envista for the world's leading companies to regional
retailers and manufacturers. Perficient has worked with companies
of all sizes to improve their client's order orchestration, order
management processes and support their order management solutions.
You will be part of our innovative projects to build and support
technical solutions for their needs.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Order
Management Director in our National Practice.
The Director is a senior leadership position with the skills and
experience to support sales efforts, lead our largest, strategic
engagements while also serving as a key participant in the business
leadership of the business unit. This individual will have
responsibility for providing strategic direction of the Order
Management Practice, thought leadership on current trends within
the Order Management space and the strategic leadership of client
engagements from a delivery perspective. Additionally, work closely
with the Business Development team to identify, assist in the
qualification, deliver presentations and be responsible for ongoing
client development and relationship management activities.
(Candidate's should be open to travel as needed.)
Work will be conducted both remotely as well as at client
- Provide thought leadership and strategic points of view on
trends within the Order Management that can be leveraged to
position Perficient as expert in the space and provide Business
Development with content for opportunity creation.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the growth of the
Order Management Practice within Perficient.
- Create and maintain relationships with key strategic
- Manage the technical, business and personnel aspects of
- Manage the invoicing, backlog and resource management
activities for the assigned consulting engagements.
- Support multiple engagements on a part-time basis as the
overall engagement manager working with the assigned project
managers to ensure successful delivery.
- Serve as the Lead Director or Client Advisor for one or more of
our larger, strategic clients/engagements.
- Lead strategic engagements while also serving as the lead
- Cultivate highly functioning teams comprised of Perficient and
client resources; the ability to effectively manage the engagement
while recognizing and leveraging the expertise of the different
resources and the importance of their contributions is
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote
- Produce or oversee key project management deliverables such as
project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation
plans, change management plans, etc.
- Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by
facilitating requirements/design sessions, and producing
- Mentor and provide solutions delivery expertise to less
experienced team members.
- Monitor engagement team performance and provide feedback.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Team with the business developer to drive ongoing client
- Participate on client engagement steering committees as
necessary to set client expectations and issue and resolution
- Key participant in the business development process.
- Lead the business development efforts from a delivery
- Develop overall estimates of the effort / resource requirements
- Analysis of pricing / approach options advising the GM on the
related business considerations and impact of different
- Lead the risk assessment efforts during the proposal process
and recommend appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- More than 10 years of overall Delivery management experience
with 8 plus years in IBM Sterling Order Management Systems.
- Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions
- Experience with Kibo, Fluent Commerce and Envista a plus
- Serving as the senior delivery resource for consulting
engagements, cultivating highly functioning teams comprised of
Perficient and client resources.
- Comprehensive understanding of Order Management
- Experience responding to RFPs/RFQs and procurement
- Proven track record working with and selling to the
stakeholders, executives, and decision makers of Fortune 1000
- Proven domain expertise with experience building business cases
and communicating client-specific value proposition and
establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Leading technical discussions with business and technical
decision makers, including detailing technical specifications,
product roadmaps, deployment, and third-party integrations
- Demonstrated capability to handle Proof of Concept and solution
- Experience coordinating Sales team members to develop sales
scripts, discovery process, best practices, sharing
expertise/training and guiding solution development.
- Experience with recruiting, personnel management, and
- Experience in sales support role, particularly discovery
meetings, demos, roadmaps, and engagement assessment.
- Must be open to travel.
This is a full-time position with Perficient. This position is only
available to those interested in salaried staff employment
opportunities. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base
salary a full benefits package including medical, dental and
vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of paid time
off, and 10 paid holidays per year.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine,
create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that
help our clients exceed customers' expectations, outpace
competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy,
creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big
thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to
help our clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our
people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that
values every voice. Join our team, and you'll become part of
something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and
inclusive as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively
listening, learning, and acting to further advance our
organization, our communities, and our future leaders--- and we're
not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly
prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper
interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment
process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Boise , IBM Sterling Order Management Director, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!