Manager System Operations
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewSt. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a
Manager System Operations to join our Operations team.
Unit/Position Summary:The Manager of System Operations works
independently to support system level projects, programs, and
operations. Accountable to execute on high-priority initiatives
supporting the objectives of the organization through strategic,
logistical, tactical, and operational project delivery. This role
supports various departments and key functions in the health
system, offering guidance and leadership to cross-functional
- Collaborates with executives, operational partners, clinicians,
and physicians across the organization in the strategic planning,
design, implementation, and monitoring of key system programs.
- Demonstrates an ability to lead through influence in complex
and sensitive situations to affect decisions and outcomes; as well
as to create meaningful change across the organization.
- Provides executive leaders and key stakeholders with consistent
updates, leveraging communication tactics to convey relevant
details; proactively closes the loop with internal and external
- Leads teams through complex problem-solving to arrive at
decisions, providing clear direction and guidance on priorities.
Demonstrates innovative thought leadership, strategic and critical
- Provides continuous education and support to direct reports.
Assesses performance and works with employees to promote conflict
resolution; coaches staff when standards are not met; responsible
for hiring, termination and full employee life-cycle. Completes
competencies and annual evaluations in a timely manner.
- Escalates risks, decisions, and strategic recommendations
through operational leadership escalation pathways as well as
through cross-function governance, ensuring the system is
successfully delivering on its goals.
- Manages multiple complex, system level projects in a fast-paced
environment with many partners (internal and external),
stakeholders, and physicians. Develops multi-year plans which
support the system's philosophy and strategic directives.
- Partners with leaders and subject matter experts to elicit and
document business requirements; establishes and maintains
relationships with various departments to support people, process,
technology, and data.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of experience in lieu
- Experience: 6 years' relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None required.
Why St. Luke'sA strong, talented staff is at the heart of St.
Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more
than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800
physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our
people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are
looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same
tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , Manager System Operations, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!