Service Line Program Manager
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewSt. Lukes Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a
Program Mgr 1 Svc Line (NonRN) to join our Program
Management/Administrative team. Unit/Position SummaryThe Service
Line Program Manager 1 (non-RN) is responsible for managing,
coordinating and participating in a variety of administrative
and/or clinical activities related to programs within a service
- Assess, plans, coordinates, implements, and evaluates the
patient care system for service line.
- Administers and coordinates operational activities of assigned
- Plans, develops and implements goals and objectives of assigned
programs in conjunction with appropriate leadership.
- Oversees the efficient operation and cost-effectiveness of
- Maintains strong and significant stakeholder relationships and
a high level of visibility for service line.
- Assists in the development, implementation, direction, and
coordination of policies and programs consistent with company
philosophy and objectives.
- Coaches and supports staff to serve the service lines
- Communicates programs priorities, policies, and procedures as
they relate to strategic growth to clinical and system
- Participates in establishing and maintaining communication
between ancillary departments and physicians, nursing personnel and
other health care professions regarding programs.
- Plans and conducts meetings to ensure compliance with
established practices and keeps employees abreast of current
- Completes and maintains records, reports, and documents program
and/or unit activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associates degree in healthcare or clinical
- Experience: 2 years' of experience in program development,
implementation and evaluation
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke'sA strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Lukes
Health System. We are the states largest employer with more than
15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians
and advanced practice providers. Were proud of our people who
deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to
add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
excellence. *St. Lukes is an equal opportunity employer and does
not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.by Jobble
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , Service Line Program Manager, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!