Assistant Community Manager
Company: Tablerock Residential
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Assistant Community Manager
Arboretum at Barber Station, 162 Units
The TableRock Residential Experience
Experience matters! TableRock Residential is an innovative Property
Management Firm that is headed by two of Idahos most prominent
innovators in the property management market. Active in the Idaho
property management scene since 2004, the experienced professionals
leading TableRock Residential capture the best of management
organizations both large and small. Capitalizing on an extensive
local network of clients, brokers, on-site associates, and vendors,
we are growing rapidly and are focused on providing the highest
level of service to clients, residents, and associates.
Our Team is our Greatest Asset
We are looking for a Multi-Family Community superstar to join our
team. This exciting and challenging opportunity is for a detail
oriented individual with proven leadership skills, a high level of
energy and excitement, a history of working well both independently
and as a team, and superior professional references from employers
within the industry.
We Dont Just Say We Value Our Team, We Prove It!
- Competitive pay with plenty of room to grow with us
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Excellent benefits, including comprehensive health care, 401(k)
with company match
- Paid vacation sick and holidays
- Upscale and Professional work environment
- Culture that respects work-life balance
- Fun group of people in a real team atmosphere
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- Minimum of one year of management and/or apartment leasing
- High School diploma or GED
- Expertise in leadership and management practices with
- Capacity in sales and marketing skills
- Advanced organizational and administrative competence
- Effective time management experience
- Advanced computer capabilities such as: (Microsoft Office,
online advertising, asset software)
- Business mathematical efficiencies: (Add, subtract, multiply,
and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. Measure lengths
and distances. Calculate areas volumes, and weights.)
- Versatile in verbal and written communications
- Customer service skills
- Pre-employment Drug Test and Background Check is required
Do you think you have what it takes to join the TableRock
Residential Team? If so, we look forward to receiving your
- Processes evictions, which includes processing all necessary
paperwork, serving notices, and attending court hearings.
- Leases apartments as needed.
- Responsible for shopping competitive properties.
- Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and
cleanliness, and alerts Maintenance to items that need to be
- Processes move-ins, move-outs, and lease renewals.
- Audits all new and current lease agreements and resident files
- Assists Community Manager with training associates on leasing,
entering traffic into the computer, marketing, maintenance, and
general office operations.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondence, rental notices,
and other letters and memorandums.
- Assists the Community Manager in resident relations and problem
- Assists Community Manager with timecard submission.
- Assists with resident retention, which may involve planning and
organizing social events at the property.
- Assumes responsibility for the operations of the property in
the absence of the Community Manager.
- Participates in Company-provided training such as fair housing,
safety, non-discrimination, and harassment prevention.
- Complies with all applicable health and safety rules and
regulations, as well as applicable local, state, and federal
- Charge and collect rents and other fees in accordance with
- Follow procedures outlined in lease agreement for late rent
collections and work with landlord and tenant attorney to process
- Maximize rental revenue by maintaining high occupancy and
reduction of vacancy loss, bad debt loss, and concessions
- Maintains all accounts receivable including collecting rent,
posting rent, making daily bank deposits, and maintaining balanced,
accurate rent roll.
- Accurately and timely completes daily, weekly and monthly
financial and leasing reports, including month-end pre-close,
closeout, market surveys, and lease expiration matrix.
- Audits records and files to identify dates requiring
administrative action, such as lease expiration dates, delinquent
accounts, and unlawful detainers.
- Collects delinquent account balances from previous
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Tablerock Residential, Boise , Assistant Community Manager, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!