Restaurant Manager - Totally Toasted/The Loading Dock/Camp Cocktail
Company: Geronimo Hospitality Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Geronimo Hospitality GroupDescription:
THE TEAM Three great concepts, one amazing team. Totally Toasted
takes grilled cheese and flips it on its bread. Layers of melty
cheese and fresh toppings are smooshed between two pieces of
locally baked bread and grilled to perfection. Too cheesy? Totally.
The Loading Dock is a no-frills spot for a shot and a beer. Canned
and bottled beer from breweries across the country, served solo or
with a shot of whiskey. Camp Cocktail Bar brings the outdoor
atmosphere inside inviting you to sit back, relax and take it all
in with a drink in hand. There's something at Camp Cocktail for
every taste.THE PLAYERYou will oversee and coordinate the planning,
organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated
objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and
satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.EVERY DAY,
- Assist with hiring, firing, discipline, scheduling, payroll,
inventory and other managerial duties as assigned.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to Geronimo Hospitality Group recipes, portioning,
cooking and serving standards.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant
policies and procedures.
- Ensure equipment is kept clean and in excellent working
condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity
while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed
and labor cost objectives are met.
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests..
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT TOTALLY TOASTED/THE LOADING DOCK/CAMP COCKTAIL
- You are at least 19 years of age
- Have Food Manager Certification or able to obtain certification
within 90 days of employment
- Can demonstrate a prominent level of professionalism
- Have knowledge of: food and beverage service, involving at
least three years of front-of-house/back-of-house operations and/or
assistant management positions, basic math skills and the ability
to operate a POS systemYOU MUST ALSO HAVEU.S. Work Authorization
(required)JOIN OUR TEAM OF EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS!Geronimo Hospitality
Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employerPI175243577
Keywords: Geronimo Hospitality Group, Boise , Restaurant Manager - Totally Toasted/The Loading Dock/Camp Cocktail, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!