Company: The Car Park, LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: WHO WE AREProfessionalism, mutual
respect, and a sense of humor are traits we value and exhibit. We
have built a community of professionals that place a high emphasis
on integrity, trust, and a collaborative environment where
understanding each other plays a significant role in positively
impacting company culture. We have a deep professional commitment
to providing our Team Members with exceptional employee
experiences, learning opportunities, career progression, and dare
we say it, a lot of fun. The Car Park is a rapidly growing parking
and transportation company that operates more than 400 locations
within our portfolio across the United States. We have the superior
ability to leverage the power of cutting-edge technology, supply
legendary customer service, and provide best-in-class practices to
our clients continuously. We are experts at meeting the unique
needs of the markets we serve including hospitality, healthcare,
events, municipalities, office, retail, and universities. Come meet
us and you be the judge. WHO WE NEEDThis position will be
responsible for the leadership and operational oversight of a
city's parking accounts. This position will be responsible for
identifying and securing revenue generating locations, maintaining
existing and new client relationships, and supervising full time
and part time employees.
- Provides supervision and oversight to the team members and
administrative associates whose responsibilities include assisting
with the daily operations of the parking system, monitoring lots,
dispatching and, assigning team members, assisting customers,
responding to parking issues, and assisting with hiring, training
and evaluating staff.
- Plans, develops, and administers on-street and off-street
parking facilities and programs, strategies, goals, objectives, and
priorities; participates in long range planning of activities and
programs related to public parking facilities and on-street parking
- Recommends and implements policies and procedures. Conducts
long range-planning activities and makes recommendations for
service improvements to leadership, establishes required service
levels and anticipates labor requirements.
- Selects, assigns, monitors, evaluates, and provides
professional and technical guidance to staff engaged in the
management of operations.
- Oil the wheels through managing public outreach efforts to
maintain and improve community relations. Engages in frequent
solicitation of feedback. Regularly presents historical data and
recommendations for program improvements to city officials in
- Submits budget recommendations; monitors expenditures;
effectively communicates budget variances to leadership.
- Champion at promoting safety to ensure that the unit follows
policies and procedures. Maintains audit controls within the
- Actively seeks new business opportunities while managing the
full sales cycle including actively seeking cold leads, developing
proformas, operating budgets, writing proposals, responding to RFPs
and transitioning to new locations. IDEAL CANDIDATE SKILLS
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
- Elite customer service.
- Superior verbal and written skills.
- Aptitude to problem solve independently.
- Perpetuate a positive attitude in difficult situations. MINIMUM
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management, or related field
preferred but not required. Equivalent experience considered.
- Five years of related experience including supervisory
experience. PREFERRED CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE
- Parking industry experience.
- New business development experience. BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible and health spending accounts
- Short term disability
- Critical illness and accident benefits
- Life insurance, tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) and more are available to eligible Team Members
- There's also the opportunity to work with a genuinely awesome
team of co-workersProfessionalism, mutual respect, and a sense of
humor are traits we value and exhibit. That's not marketing lingo,
it's the truth. Come meet us and you be the judge. ***Equal
Keywords: The Car Park, LLC, Boise , General Manager, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!