Senior Manager - Emerging Memory Design
Company: Micron Technology, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to
enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team passionate about one
thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of
innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help
make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs
in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to
integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities.
Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
The Emerging Memory Design Engineering team at Micron is working on
the next generation of memory technology development. As a Senior
Manager in the Design Engineering team, you will be leading a team
of memory designers responsible for delivering product designs and
development chips on emerging technologies. You will collaborate
with internal stakeholders to drive success in Micron's emerging
memory designs. You will apply your expert knowledge and mentoring
skills to both product and people development.
Are you Ready for These Exciting Projects!:
* Empower a team of design engineers responsible for product
designs or portions of product designs
* Collaborate with other design leaders to balance resource and
* Support innovation efforts and encourage innovations in design
and design methodology
* Mentor, attract and retain top talent
* Contribute technically for complex technical issues
* Provide technical supervision to other engineers as part of
* Exhibit and drive Servant Leadership attributes and culture
within the team
* Provide regular updates on program status, objectives, and key
* BSEE or higher degree in Electrical Engineering
* 10+ years of experience in memory or semiconductor design
* Experience leading memory design teams, but willing to develop
leadership skills for candidates meeting technical experience
* Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
convey complex technical concepts and ideas
* Familiarity with DRAM, NAND or other memory operation and
* Expertise in circuit design and strong understanding of
semiconductor device physics
* Experience in analog and digital simulation of memory
Our Team vision is a continuing desire to develop YOUR skills
working with an inclusive diverse environment of multi-cultural
Teams across worldwide geographies! Enabling the creative career
path you deserve with competitive compensation, bonus structure &
equity, continuing education and a positive work-life balance.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage
solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich
life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology
leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron
delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR
memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands.
Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data
economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G
applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to
the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
Micron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application
process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact
Micron's People Organization at email@example.com or
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all
applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and
industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or
unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as
consideration for their employment with Micron.
Keywords: Micron Technology, Inc., Boise , Senior Manager - Emerging Memory Design, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!