Case Manager, Sr, Immigration Bilingual /Spanish
Company: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Facility: -ISAP BOISE ID G SITEPay: -$21.61 / hrBonus (if
applicable): -$1000.00 Sign-On BonusH&W: $4.41/ hr This
position is eligible to receive a Health & Welfare Benefit Rate per
hour on all hours paid up to 40 hours per week and not to exceed
2,080 hours per year.Shift: Benefits: Employees working a normal
work week (30 hours or more) will enjoy a competitive benefits
package for an energized workforce with options for you and your
family including:--- Paid time off ------------------------ Paid
holidays------------------------------ 401(k) --- 401(k) matching
------------------ Health Insurance ------------------------ Dental
Insurance--- Vision Insurance --------------- ---- Life Insurance
------------------------------ Flexible spending account--- Health
savings account ------ ---- Tuition Reimbursement ---------------
Reduced tuition rates--- Employee discount --------------- Employee
assistance program------ Pet insurance--- Disability Insurance
--------- ---- Paid training ------------------------------- Other
benefits availableEqual Opportunity Employer.***$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS
paid after 90 days of employment***Job DescriptionExperienced Case
Managers-a world of opportunities awaits you! Are you looking for
the kind of opportunity that truly challenges you to use the skills
you've worked so hard to build? We can help!We are looking for
Immigration Case Managers to fill the role of Government Site
Specialist for the Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP).
This alternative to detention program aims to supervise individuals
who are navigating the U.S. immigration court system. In this
dynamic role, you will use your criminal justice background and
experience in case management to assist ISAP participants following
the guidelines of our Department of Homeland Security contract.
Utilizing a combination of face-to-face case management meetings,
electronic monitoring technologies and home visits to engage
participants and drive compliance you will ensure that participants
attend court hearings and comply with conditions set by DHS.This is
a great opportunity to continue building your career in criminal
justice, psychology and/or social work and case management. If you
are passionate about influencing positive changes in the lives of
others, this may be the right opportunity for you!Job
ResponsibilitiesAs the Government Site Specialist, you will use
your background in criminal justice, psychology and/or social and
case management to develop, implement, and coordinate case
management and individual service plans for ISAP Program
Participants in conformance with program requirements.Additional
responsibilities for the Senior Specialist include:
- Meeting with participants face-to-face regularly as required by
government contractual obligations.
- Developing and maintaining accurate and complete case records
for all ISAP Program Participants from entry to release from ISAP,
maintaining confidentiality of all records.
- Conducting intake interviews and orientation sessions with each
ISAP Program Participant within contractual timeframes.
- Installing electronic monitoring equipment on ISAP Program
Participants as necessary and monitoring compliance with electronic
- Assisting Program Participants with acquiring travel documents
from the countries of citizenship and maintaining a log of travel
document information for each Program Participant.
- Evaluating English proficiency of ISAP Program Participants to
determine resources necessary to promote clear communication
between ISAP staff and the participants.
- Assess the needs and vulnerabilities of ISAP Program
Participants, and connect them with appropriate resources within
the community.Job Requirements:Job RequirementsAs the Government
Site Specialist you must have excellent interpersonal, oral and
written communication skills, and demonstrated tact when
interacting with employees, community contracts, government
official, and participants. You will also need demonstrated sound
judgment and even temperament with the ability to deal tactfully
with the public. If this describes you, apply today!Additional
- A Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Work,
Criminal Justice, or related social services/human service
- At least two years' relevant experience in a field related to
law, social work, detention, corrections, government, or similar
- Bi-lingual language skills, required.
- Experience dealing with multicultural clients.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with
employees, community contacts, government officials and
participants. Ability to interpret and articulate rules, orders,
instructions and materials. Ability to compose reports.
- Ability to maintain self-control in stressful situations such
as interpersonal confrontations or emergencies, or defuse hostile
or unstable situations.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of immigration laws, regulations, and
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and the
- Ability to interpret electronic monitoring messages and daily
- Ability to type 35 words per minute to develop and maintain
case records by performing data entry.
- Valid drivers license required.
- United States citizenship required.
- Must live in the United States 3 of the last 5 years (military
and study abroad accepted).
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
and obtain a suitability determination.BenefitsAs a Government Site
Specialist, you will be part of a stable, established, and yet
still growing organization with a great deal of diversification,
which will present you with a range of different challenges. Since
we do prefer to promote from within, you will have opportunities to
move to other facilities as well as to different divisions within
the company. We value your hard work andprofessional dedication and
will reward you with a competitive compensation package that
includes full benefits.Your benefits will include:
- Two (2) weeks of Vacation
- Fifty-six (56) Hours of Sick time
- Fifteen (15) paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program - Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discountsYour world of opportunities
begins here! Apply today!
Keywords: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company), Boise , Case Manager, Sr, Immigration Bilingual /Spanish, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!