Crisis Case Manager (PT overnights Wednesday - Friday)
Company: Pathways of Idaho
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Sign up on Day 1 of employment to get immediate access to your
earnings and never wait for payday again!
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a
Crisis Case Manager?
Pathways of Idaho, a branch of Pathways, is one of the largest
behavioral health providers in the US. We operate the Pathways
Community Crisis Center of Southwest Idaho located in Boise which
is a 24/7/365 resource for adults experiencing a Mental or
Behavioral Health Crisis. Our team lives out its passion for
helping the community and is looking for a hardworking, dedicated,
and passionate Crisis Case Manager to join us!
About Your Role:
- Works with adult clients experiencing a behavioral health
crisis to provide support and encouragement during clients'
- Monitors / observe the client for safety.
- Complies with HIPAA privacy and practices
- Documents all client interactions within the WITS electronic
health records system.
- Assists clients in achieving their personal recovery goals,
linking them to community resources, and providing education and
support. Aids in completion of Wellness Plan.
- Serve as a resource to the Pathways Crisis Center team in
incorporating recovery strategies and tools into client
interactions, reinforcing an approach to client self-determination
in all aspects of service planning.
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere, and maintaining a clean and
positive environment for clients accessing the crisis center.
- This position works overnight Wednesday through Friday
- This position offers a $750 hiring bonus!
- Expected Pay: $16.00/hr. - Depends on Experience Does the
Following Apply to You?
- Bachelor's Degree preferred degree in a behavioral health
- Must pass fingerprint clearance (and maintain during
employment) and be able to pass the background check.
- Must pass a criminal background check conducted by the
DHW.Perks for Working With Pathways:
- No billable hours
- Professional development
- Referral program
- Consistent schedule
- 401 K plan
- Comprehensive benefits package once FT status has been
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- 9 Paid Holidays (including Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Perks @ Pathways national discounts on entertainment, travel,
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and/or
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we
grow, you grow with us!If you're #readytowork Pathways of Idaho is
Not the job you're looking for?
Pathways of Idaho has a variety of positions in various locations;
please go to https://pathways-of-idaho.careerplug.com/jobs
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/
Pathways of Idaho @ https://www.pathways.com/idaho
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Pathways of Idaho, Boise , Crisis Case Manager (PT overnights Wednesday - Friday), Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!