International Tax Manager
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: November 26, 2022
International Tax Manager
US-CO-Boulder - US - US-UT-Salt Lake City - US-ND-Fargo - US-IA-Des
Moines - US-ID-Boise - US-OK-Oklahoma City
Who We AreEide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business
advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states
across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff
and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries.
Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and
we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve
their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at
home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve,
the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working HereAt Eide Bailly we believe respect is
how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our
culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth.
Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our
EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit
employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote
happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with
being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to
service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable
donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to
volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have
fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent
free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings
and other events.
Acts as a Firmwide resource responsible for providing international
tax services to clients and developing the international tax
practice. Grows the Firm by building unique service offerings for
clients and developing talent on the international tax team.
Conducts research related to international tax issues to maintain
and expand knowledge base. Typical Day in the LifeA typical day as
an International Tax Manager might include the following:
- Works with client relationship
executives (CREs) to serve clients on international tax planning
and compliance matters.
- Conducts research related to individual international tax
issues and prepare and review email / memo write ups.
- Evaluate the costs, benefits and risks of alternative solutions
to client problems or needs.
- Supervise and delegate duties to Associate and Senior
- Manages projects from start to finish for multiple partners,
senior managers, and clients.
- Assist in building awareness inside the firm and with clients
of international tax issues (i.e. tax equalization, global payroll,
secondment assignments, etc.) and opportunities to provide
additional services to existing clients.
- Attend prospective client meetings and networking events in
order to develop business.
- Participate in community organizations and professional
Who You Are
- You have at least two years of experience working with
international companies and their expat population tax issues and
- You may also have a federal tax background and have experience
working with closely-held businesses.
- You have an attention to detail and are a strong project
manager, communicating conflicts and timelines appropriately.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and
maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You are an excellent communicator -- both your verbal and
written communication skills are outstanding. You have the ability
to evaluate and articulate complex information in an easy to
- You're interested in leveraging technology to improve processes
and make things more efficient.
- You have strong computer skills and are proficient in Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree, have
an active CPA license, EA status, or JD, and have a minimum of four
years of experience in public accounting with two year experience
in individual international tax.
- A Master's degree or LLM in Taxation is preferred but is not a
- This position may be located at any of our offices or
remote.Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently
without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect NextWe'll be in touch! If you look like the right
fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to
schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career
interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us
out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Boise , International Tax Manager, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!