Sales - Account Manager
Company: OAK HARBOR FREIGHT LINES
Location: Garden City
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Account Manager maintains strong relationships with existing
customers while working to increase sales by cultivating new
business with in the region.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily face-to-face visits with existing and potential
- Compile weekly sales recaps on achievements, losses, and
- Train customers on the use and advantages of eShipping and
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize
- Attend Oak Harbor Driver meetings to educate Drivers on how to
spot good freight and new shipping leads. Follow up with Drivers on
how their leads worked out.
- Work with the Pricing Department, Customer Service
Representatives, Billing Department and Terminal Management to
bring peace of mind to the customers throughout the shipping
process. Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Traveling in the region will be required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Success in developing client-focused solutions to satisfy
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects
at the same time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong PC proficiency, analytical skills and experience using
MS Office products preferred.
- Clean driving record and evidence of insurability is
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant
- LTL account sales experience is preferred.
- Experience training customers on the advantages of eShipping is
- Understanding of industry trends and financial impact is
- Problem solver with ability to identify issues and provide
Keywords: OAK HARBOR FREIGHT LINES, Boise , Sales - Account Manager, Executive , Garden City, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...