Sr. Product Manager
Company: Tom Ferry
Posted on: March 20, 2023
SummaryTom Ferry International is a product-centric organization
that prides itself on being the #1 Real Estate coaching provider in
the country. - We are creating a product culture that is defined by
our high quality, a "ship early and often" mindset, and a
transparent and autonomous environment.As a Sr. Product Manager and
thought-leader, you will provide strategic direction for the
delivery of our products by defining and maximizing value for our
customers. This is a client-facing role that requires working with
customers to understand their needs and define the right solutions.
You will be called upon to deliver measurable business results that
meet market needs and company goals.Primary Responsibilities
- Define and evangelize the product strategy and roadmap
- Establish KPIs and metrics to monitor and provide strategic
insights and drive continuous improvement
- Be an expert in our user's challenges and pain points by
regularly talking with customers, collecting and analyzing data,
and collaborating with our Customer Experience, Customer Support,
Sales and Coach Care teams
- Influence business direction and positioning by being a subject
matter expert and thought leader in topics such as coaching,
training, and on demand content delivery.
- Deliver solution proposals with prioritized features and
- Oversee the planning and delivery of product releases across
- Advocate new products to market by assessing existing
requirements and product development programs; prepare
return-on-investment analysis; establish time schedules with
Engineering and Marketing.
- Act as a leader within the product management team and the
- Work closely (on a daily basis) with Product, Marketing and
Technology teams to develop the best possible product, release
enhancements and create the vision for the collateral to
communicate its value in the marketplaceSupervisory
ResponsibilitiesThis position has no direct supervisory
responsibility. - This position works under general supervision.
Ability to mentor product managers, engineers and/or designers in
how to work together to build great products.Education and/or
ExperienceBachelor's Degree in related field; 5+ years product
management experience. Proven track record of building and shipping
successful software products at scale.Other Skills and
- Product requirements analysis, planning, prioritization,
competitive analysis, strategy, and product lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills to work with all levels of an
- Knowledge in working with multiple functional areas such
Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Client Support, and Finance.
- Innovative by nature, anticipates the future and designs
- Develop customer, stakeholder, team relationships across
geographic boundaries and time zones.
- Engage and develop teams towards a common purpose -Language
SkillsStrong command of the English language and grammar. - Ability
to write routine reports and correspondence. - Ability to speak
effectively before groups of customers or employee of
organizations.Computer and Technical SkillsStrong working knowledge
of Microsoft Office applications, including intermediate to
advanced skills with Excel. Working experience with project
management tools/software -Work Environment -Well-lighted, heated
and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate
ventilation.The office work environment can be boisterous. - Attire
is business casual.This position must be located in either
California, Idaho, or Texas. Employees located in Boise, ID; Orange
County, CA or Dallas, TX are in a hybrid work environment:
Scheduled in-office Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with the ability
to work remotely Thursday/Friday. The hybrid schedule is subject to
change based on the needs of the company.TravelHardly ever. - May
be given the opportunity to travel overnight - by car or air - to
experience or support various events - sometimes working in excess
of eight (8) hours/day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.TOM FERRY IS AN EEO.
TOM FERRY PARTICIPATES E-VERIFY.
All offers are contingent upon receiving acceptable results from a
pre-employment background check and drug test. -Powered by
Keywords: Tom Ferry, Boise , Sr. Product Manager, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...