Company: Rocky Mountain Endodontics
Posted on: September 12, 2023
*Rocky Mountain Endodontics* is committed to providing the highest
quality endodontic care and personalized service in a warm and
compassionate atmosphere. We take great pride in offering
exceptional services to our patients. We offer an excellent benefit
package and a warm and welcoming workplace for our employees!
*This Practice Administrator role will support two locations: our
Boise practice located at 403 South 11th Street, Suite 230, Boise,
ID 83702 & our Eagle practice located at 5508 North Eagle Road,
Boise, ID 83713.*
The Practice Administrator is responsible for providing superior
customer service to team members by guiding and supporting them as
well as creating a caring environment for our patients. This
position will apply strong business acumen and leadership to
identify and implement dental practice efficiencies while
communicating proactively with clinicians, Regional Practice
Administrator, and Practice Support Center.
This role supports the organization's goals, values, and philosophy
by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service,
commitment, and accountability. As a member of the team,
performance includes demonstration of the following
accountabilities: communication, teamwork, job knowledge and
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Lead, coach and train team members to provide exceptional patient
* Directly supports Endodontists in the practice by maintaining
focus on productive scheduling, adequate staffing and maintaining
* Ability to multitask; organize daily huddles, practice meetings,
* Build strong relationships with referring providers and EPP
locations in the area.
* Motivate and lead staff with team building activities resolve
conflicts and the ability to make strong decisions.
* Support and develop marketing initiatives.
* Initiates new programs and market services through public
* Promotes internal marketing programs to increase patient
* Maintains effective advertising in appropriate venues.
* Practices a philosophy that attracts new clients and retains
* Facilitates resolution of client relations that are unable to be
resolved by the doctor or other staff members.
* Manages practices productivity and profitability; understand and
adhere to monthly budgets.
* Reports financial statements and key performance indicators to
discuss with management.
* Sets goals for performance based on previous performance and
mission; designs strategy for meeting the goals.
* Processing of insurance claims including eligibility
verification, posting of payments, adjustments, patient refunds,
and monitoring of accounts receivable.
* Works with accounting to prepare financial statements and budgets
for the facility.
* Resolves financial concerns with patients and collects delinquent
accounts and "NFS" checks; may determine specials financial
arrangements when appropriate.
* Establishes an inventory control system to assure adequate stocks
of supplies are available; plans for periodic audits; negotiates
* Manages facility technology requirements (software and
* Responsible for the practice's OSHA and HIPPA compliance.
* Assist with hiring of employees for practice; provides ongoing
feedback to teak members and assist with the annual employee
* Prepares staff schedule and partners with preparing with doctor's
* Designs and administers safety and security regulations and
* Review and approval of practices paid time off and payroll.
* Communicates objectives, motivates staff, builds and maintains
morale, maintains core values and standards.
* Handles employee relation issues in cooperation with Regional
Manager, HR, etc. when necessary.
* Takes an active role in practice staff meetings.
* Promotes cooperative working environment among staff members;
understands the value of teamwork; shows enthusiasm and willingness
to perform as necessary to help the practice function as a
* Understands and carry out oral and written directions.
* Maintains a positive and cooperative relationship with other
employees. Sets an example and standard to follow.
* Promotes continuous quality improvement.
* Develops a schedule for facility maintenance; contracts for and
supervises all maintenance activities, to ensure that practice
standards are met.
* Maintains a facility that is visually appealing to patients and
* Orders and supervises storage of non-medical supplies.
* Other projects as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field is
preferred; a minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of dental office
management experience; and/or equivalent education and/or
experience is required. Certified Practice Manager designation is
desirable but not required.
Ability to speak, hear, see, reach, handle and sit; ability to
speak, read and write in English; ability to plan, organize, be
dependable, have extraordinary interpersonal skills, and the strong
ability to problem solve; excellent customer service skills; strong
leadership skills with a high level of professionalism, personal
ambition, and sound judgement; Work exposure to all aspects of a
business enterprise with a demonstrated competence in budgeting and
financial reporting and in managing a staff; ability to work from a
broad aspect of supervision; demonstrates poise, tact and
diplomacy; good written and oral communication skills; ability to
multitask in a busy environment; ability to use PC and office
equipment; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products;
excellent attention to detail; ability to concentrate, think and
learn. Working knowledge with dental procedures, terminology, and
dental insurance submission. Ability to travel to multiple dental
office locations as needed.
Position is in a dental practice/office setting that involves
everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety
precautions. Position may require long periods of sitting.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Rocky Mountain Endodontics, Boise , Practice Manager, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!