Regional Operations Manager Great Plains
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held
organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and
agriculture-related businesses. We are a true farm-to-table company
with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including
seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer
manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and
distribution.SummaryThe Regional Operations Manager will lead the
operational aspects of a geographical area with multiple locations.
This will include managing the people and assets in a manner that
efficiently supports the Profit and Loss efforts in the area.
Responsible for administration, inventory control, safety, DOT
requirements and managing capital for their assigned
locations.--The highly preferred candidate would sit in Western
- Drives strategy and tactical delivery with regards to staffing
patterns, budgeting, inventory control, expense control,
operations, equipment and facility improvements, record keeping,
and asset sharing etc. ---
- Will manage the capital investments of the area to maximize
productivity in supporting the sales and marketing function.
- Utilize inventory management software to track and record
inventory levels of products, materials, or goods.
- Ensures compliance with environmental, Company safety issues
and DOT requirements.
- Directly or indirectly supervises all operational &
administrative employees within the region in order to support the
sales/marketing function of the business.
- Provides oversight to assigned locations for multiple
processes, to include Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable and
Credit. Establish and maintain standards that customer accounts are
reconciled, and customer inquiries are handled timely with
exceptional customer service. Partners with Location Managers in
actively developing process improvements to help support business
and Area overall goals and objectives.
- Provides direction and leadership oversight to administrative
processes and staff within region, leveraging a standard and
consistent approach to administrative processes.
- Coordinates, manages and communicates operational,
environmental, safety, security, human resource, legal and risk
management strategies and activities to ensure performance and
compliance. Provides training for administrative and operations
teams within assigned area to achieve operational excellence for
both internal and external customers.Typical Education
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4-year college or
university (Equivalent combination of education and experience will
be considered for meeting the minimum requirements of the
- Minimum of 5 years of similar experience in the
- Demonstrated focus on meeting customer expectations and working
to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to lead, communicate and
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to become familiar with industry related software.
- Financial acumen required.
- Knowledge of the Agriculture Industry and the various products
and equipment that support the sales effort.
- Also, knowledgeable in the agricultural technology area.
- Skills: Ability to effectively manage people, assets, and the
shipping and receiving of necessary products in order to support
the Sales function.
- Ability to manage inventory control functions to control
inventory loss.Job Requisition ID:-- 15269Travel Required: Up to
50%Location(s): Remote - USACountry: United StatesWage range or
rate of pay: $120,000.00 to $160,000.00 Plus annual incentive plan
eligibilityThe compensation offered to the successful applicant may
vary based on factors including experience, skills, education,
location, and other job-related reasons.Attractive total rewards
package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Family Building Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off - Eligible employees may accrue up to
160 hours in year 1
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Relocation Assistance Program (where applicable)
- Education AssistanceBenefits details available at
simplotbenefits.com**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, marital status, or any other protected
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Boise , Regional Operations Manager Great Plains, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!