Location Manager Northern Plains
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held
organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and
agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true
farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of
agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant
sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial
product development, and distribution.SummaryThis job is an
experienced supervisor who is responsible for the entire
operations, administrative, delivery, and warehouse functions of
the Unit. Duties would include supervising all operational support
services in the unit, including inventory management, budgeting,
delivery, and records retention. Directly, or through subordinate
supervisors, supervises and trains all delivery, operations,
administrative, and application staff and may supervise other unit
staff.----The preferred candidate will sit at a Simplot Grower
Solutions location within the Northern Plains Region (North Dakota,
South Dakota, Western MN).Key Responsibilities
- In conjunction with Group and Region Regulatory function,
ensures company safety programs are implemented,-- maintained, and
regulatory requirements are adhered to through direct actions or
management oversight.-- -- --
- Assists the Unit Manager in preparing the budget for the area
of responsibility. Supervises operations, equipment, and facility
improvements.-- Supervises and trains operations, application,
delivery and shipping/receiving staff. Ensures safety procedures
are communicated and followed. Ensures training is conducted as
needed for specific equipment or as seasonal product changes occur.
Provides leadership in coordination with marketing area to ensure
- Prepares and monitors operational budgets and forecasts.
Reviews operational expenses within the Unit. Evaluates labor,
equipment, and inventory to meet operational needs of the Unit.--
- Coordinates, facilitates, and manages all operational functions
across a multiple site, 15 million dollar plus Unit.
- Supervises all office related functions to ensure appropriate
receipt and record keeping of inventory, invoicing to customers,
receipt of payments, and bill processing related to product and
- Supervises all warehouse, delivery, and application related
functions to ensure product availability, prompt delivery, and
- Supervises service to walk-in customers, receives telephone
orders from customers and Sales Representatives. Prepares product
mix instruction sheets, Material Safety Data Sheets, and work
- Supervises the purchase of all products sold at the Unit and
ensures adequate inventory to meet sales and delivery needs.
Ensures appropriate receipt and record keeping for Unit
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4-year college or
university (Combination of education, training and/or experience
will be considered for this position)Relevant Experience
- 10+ years related experience and/or training in the agriculture
industry in highly preferred.
- Advanced expertise relating to specific technological areas
which could include some or all of the following: mechanical,
equipment, record-keeping, specialized computer equipment and/or
software packages, etc. Experience within the Soilbuilder function
- Skills: Demonstrated supervisory, planning, organization,
interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proactive in providing customer service and support beyond
typical operational needs.
- Analysis and problem-solving abilities to deal with out of the
- Must have advanced interaction skills and the ability to
successfully deal with people from other units and regionsJob
Requisition ID:--14612Travel Required:--Up to
25%Location(s):--Remote - USA--Country:--United States**The J.R.
Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age,
sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or
any other protected status. **
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Boise , Location Manager Northern Plains, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!