Regional Account Manager
Company: Franklin American Mortgage Company
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Franklin American Mortgage is now part of Citizens Bank, N.A. By joining forces with Citizens Bank and complementing each other's strengths, we'll improve the breadth and depth of our capabilities. We strive to find talented, service-oriented professionals committed to excellence to join our customer-centric culture built around helping your customers and your community. Effective August 1, 2018, Franklin American Mortgage Company is owned and operated by Citizens Bank, N.A. Therefore, the individual hired to fill this role will be an employee of Citizens Bank. Responsibilities Manage correspondent lenders in the assigned territory, interact with prospective and current clients and will seek out and cultivate new customers. Primary responsibilities include: Maintain daily contact with account base across regional territory (WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AK):
- Provide training and conduct onsite informational meetings for account base including but not limited to products and industry regulations/guideline changes.
- Research prospective accounts and maintain contact to solicit new business. Interview prospective accounts and maintain an accurate database.
- Assist in development of marketing materials for this purpose; distribute materials to existing and prospective account base. Monitor pipeline performance daily (including tracking monthly volume, fall out, loan and account quality). Manage expenses, travel/call reports and productivity. Maintain familiarity with regulatory and industry standards and requirements, including attending educational and industry-related seminars and conferences. Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience as an Account Manager in Correspondent Sales
- Solid understanding of correspondent lending, underwriting processes and procedures, and mortgage industry standards. Working knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, FHA and VA guidelines
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Strong selling skills; demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and problem-solving skills
- The desire and ability to build and grow strong interpersonal and business relationships
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to interact with all levels of individuals, both internally and externally
- Consistent local and regional travel with frequent overnight stays Hours & Work Schedule Hours per Week: 40 Work Schedule: Monday through Friday Why Work with Us At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth. Equal Employment Opportunity It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran Franklin America Mortgage Company, a division of Citizens Bank, N.A., a national banking association.
Keywords: Franklin American Mortgage Company, Boise , Regional Account Manager, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!