Real Estate Commercial Portfolio Manager
Company: Zions Bank
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Real Estate Commercial Portfolio Manager: Boise (
hours per week : 40
You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. Zions Bank is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let---s talk about how we can help one another succeed.
Zions Bank is now accepting resumes for our Real Estate Commercial Portfolio Manager based in Boise, ID.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Manage and service a portfolio of real estate commercial term loans and construction loans.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, MDM risk grading, address industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring, and credit analysis, assisting in the preparation of loan presentations and monitoring individual loan performance.
- Report on loans, involving such things as past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, taxes, insurance, property inspections, problem loans, loan concentrations and portfolio profitability, etc.
- Remain informed of financial and market trends in the portfolio and analyze those trends for the effect they have on the portfolio.
- Handles maintenance of existing relationships.
- Assists Real Estate Bankers with new loan and existing loan requests.
- Maintain strong working and communicative relationships, with a resulting high degree of customer satisfaction.
- May be asked to perform other duties as needed. Qualifications
Successful candidates will have the following credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, business or a related field and 1+ years real estate credit associated lending or 3+ years related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Working knowledge of real estate commercial lending and/or related lending.
- Knowledge of credit analysis, spreading and analyzing financial statements, tax analysis, credit scoring, loan documentation, etc.
- Requires strong relationship, organizational and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work with Officers, employees and clients.
- Knowledge of various software applications including word processing and spreadsheets. 0
Idaho-Boise-ID - Boise / 8th & Main
Oct 19, 2018
Keywords: Zions Bank, Boise , Real Estate Commercial Portfolio Manager, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!