Account Manager - Surety
Company: PayneWest Insurance
Posted on: August 15, 2019
You're a passionate and people-oriented client relations
professional who will partner with your sales colleague to manage
all aspects of service relating to their Surety clients. You will
be in charge of maintaining strong and long-lasting relationships
with your clients, colleagues, and carriers. We will give you
access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to
ensure your success but you will need to supply the drive. Our
ideal candidate is hungry, humble and smart- they don't stop short
of excellence and are driven to do what's best for their clients
and colleagues. THE JOB
- Work with clients and carriers to handle incoming
- Manage accounts including negotiating with carriers, preparing
presentation and proposal materials, and collecting client
- Prepare all bond documents in a thorough and accurate manner
including document review and bond approval.
- Conduct account reviews which includes analyzing coverage,
quoting, offering appropriate options.
- Update client information: keep accurate, up-to-date records on
clients in our agency management system.
- Work with your colleagues to find and follow-through on up-sell
and cross-sell opportunities.
- Client service: ensure that you and your designated sales and
service team provide effective and efficient client service.
- Plus(the fine print): you'll follow organization policies and
procedures, sales and service standards and established workflows.
You'll ensure quality control through proper file documentation and
maintenance. You'll maintain confidentiality and be an all-around
awesome member of our team. THE PERSON WE'RE SEARCHING FOR:
- You're a client relations genius. You're highly skilled at
understanding and relating to a clients' needs, even on the tough
days. Good client service is just part of who you are, and you love
making people happy. Also, we would prefer that you possess a
College degree or at least 3+ years of business/insurance
- You're ready to throw all stereotypes of "insurance" out the
window and love your job.
- You're smart. You understand business and people.
- You're team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with
your colleagues-and you enjoy it.
- You're a natural leader. You actually walk the walk. You lead
- You're that person everyone can depend on-to pay attention to
details, to make deadlines, to be accurate and complete when
interacting with clients, colleagues and carriers.
- You love to learn. You're earnest about improving and pursuing
- You can adapt-because our industry changes constantly and so do
the needs of our clients. You're good at staying on your toes.
- You're ready for a meaningful change. No more corporate vanilla
structure for you. (Yes, an insurance company really just said
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance,
excellence, integrity and respectTHE PERKSA competitive
compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits
package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave
and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we're
committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and
offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in
providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth
across all lines of business and function. WHAT TO EXPECTAt
PayneWest, we often act as de facto consultants. We are the expert
that walks into our client's life and helps them make positive
changes in their business so that they're more competitive and
protected. We take the philosophy that-not only are we there when a
client has a claim but-we are there to help minimize their risk in
the first place. We guide businesses, develop custom insurance
portfolios, and find creative solutions. We expect you to use your
business skills-and to be creative and flexible-as you do your job.
ABOUT USHere at PayneWest insurance is not boring. It's anything
but. We like to work as a team. We're an employee-owned company,
and we're in it together-for the good of our clients, colleagues
and communities. We're fiercely independent about how we do
business-and we'd like to keep it that way.With 700 employees and
31 offices in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana, we are one of
the top 40 largest independent insurance agencies in the country.
We offer all the value-added services of a national firm except we
aren't just about a quote, sale, and a renewal. We advocate for our
clients first and foremost. It's about a relationship, smart
business sense, long-term strategies, and being part of the
community. Each of our offices has their own distinct personality.
WORK ENVIRONMENTWe think we've developed a pretty great work
culture. We got to where we are today through collaboration,
innovation, and an unwavering commitment to doing what's right. We
strive for continuous improvement and excellence in our industry
and our communities. We respect quality of life and nurture a
balanced personal and professional environment. We treat our
clients, colleagues and communities with fairness, decency and good
Keywords: PayneWest Insurance, Boise , Account Manager - Surety, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!