RN, Emergency Room
Company: Indian Health Service
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Indian Health Service is hiring for an Emergency Room RN in
Whiteriver, AZ.Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement may be
authorized in addition to salary.If Eligible for Recruitment Bonus
and/or Moving Reimbursement:
- Relocation/Moving Expenses covered and arranged prior to moving
with a moving company.-- Moving Expenses covered up front by IHS.
--Candidates must work for one year for expenses to continue to be
- Recruitment Bonuses up to $5,000 Sign-On bonus awarded
immediately, candidates must work the full
year.Pay:--$61,177.00-----$75,667.00--per yearWhy Choose IHS?
- Do you have student loans?-- You may be interested in our Loan
- Loan Repayment Application available after entry on
- 10 paid Government Holidays
- Government Benefits Package includes Multiple Medical Insurance
- Pension plus Thrift Saving Plan matching 5% of Salary,
- 104 Hours Personal Time Off AND 104 hours of Paid Sick Leave,
accumulated over the first year.
- Vested after 5 years: Eligible for pension after 5 years of
working at retirement age (62)
- Ability to continue to carry government insurance after
retirement at the same rate as if you were working*Recruitment
bonus and or moving of household goods may be authorized in
addition to salaryPosition Responsibilities
- Leads and provides triage based on established Emergency Care
Standards utilizing the accepted Emergency Severity Index (ESI)
system of acuity
- Performs specialized, professional nursing duties in the case
of critically ill, severely injured and/or traumatized emergency
patients. Assess, triages and administers medications utilized in
the emergency room. Observes patients for adverse medication
reactions and responds appropriately or notifies physician(s).
- Interprets data obtained from observation, examination and
monitoring. Completes patient's charting thru electronic health
- Operates and monitors specialized equipment such as cardiac
monitors, volume respirators, EKG machines, gastric and thoracic
suction, cardiac pace makers, hypothermia devices, defibrillators,
- Provides supervision to the ambulance service.
- All other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN)--license or certification
- 1 or more--years of ER experience
- Associates Degree in NursingAbout Whiteriver, AZ
Of all the areas to visit, travelers would be hard pressed to find
a region offering more-more natural beauty, more history and
culture, more recreation, more adventure, more memories-than
Arizona's White Mountains. Whiteriver is located within 20 to 30
miles from the resort towns of Pinetop, Lakeside and Show Low.
Ranging from mid-desert in the lower elevations to more than 11,000
feet in the mountains, this region offers a four-season climate.
Take the family to a different campsite every weekend. Drive the
twisting roads of the Salt River Canyon. Marvel at the Mogollon
Rim, a vast geological fault. Cast your line in a lake that mirrors
the pines. Golfing is primo throughout the region in the warmer
months, and in the winter you can't beat a quick trip to the
Sunrise Ski Resort which is only 45 minutes from the hospital.Reno
Gazette Journal. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Boise,
ID - 83725
Keywords: Indian Health Service, Boise , RN, Emergency Room, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!