Clinical Educator - Northwest
Company: Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2020
The Clinical Educator is a field-based therapeutic position
requiring significant clinical experience. The primary role of the
Clinical Educator is to support the product training needs of HCPs.
The Clinical Educator will provide case support including expert
technique training to practicing clinicians within the pain and/or
anesthesia therapeutic space, and product and disease state
awareness to appropriate support staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The following statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned
to this job. Other duties may be assigned.
* Support the product training needs of practicing clinicians
within the pain and/or anesthesia therapeutic space in response to
* Provide OR case support, including surgical product guidance and
support staff education.
* Facilitate development and implementation of individual
institution needs/protocols, and appropriate collection of
individual institution or HCP data.
* Serve as key clinical resource to institutional accounts and
their respective healthcare stakeholders.
* Identify, collect, and communicate insights related to competitor
medical information and physician practice trends.
* Support internal collaborative partners as needed
* Successfully complete required therapeutic training and
demonstrate competency in communicating information in support of
the pain and/or anesthesia area
* Document interactions and activities in appropriate databases,
retaining and submitting required expenses and meeting defined
qualitative and quantitative objectives.
* Successfully comply with all Pacira policies and procedures,
principles and values, and applicable laws, regulations, and
* Position requires extensive travel (up to 80%) as well as weekend
work throughout the year.
The Clinical Educator may have contact with internal colleagues in
compliance, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, marketing, sales,
training, research and development, strategy and portfolio
management, and HOVA. This internal collaboration is considered a
fundamental and essential part of the position.
External collaboration includes trade associations, professional
societies, payers, clinicians, policy-thought leaders.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors level degree in health or life sciences
* Minimum 3-5 years clinical experience
* Minimum 1 year of experience in perioperative, pain and/or
anesthesia therapeutic area preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills with strong business
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills,
including ability to present to groups of varying sizes.
* Proven track record of success in interacting with HCPs
* Demonstrated ability to quickly and comprehensively learn about
new subject areas and environments and effectively communicate that
* Ability to travel swiftly and frequently (50-80% travel) with
overnight stays. Close proximity to airport- preferred under 1 hour
or 50 miles.
* Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate an understanding of
both the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries; understanding of
clinical trial design and working knowledge of GCP guidelines,
particularly concerning Investigator Sponsored Research
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc, Boise , Clinical Educator - Northwest, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!