Medical Assistant Rocky Mountain Clinic
Company: SCL Health Medical Group - Butte
Posted on: November 19, 2021
You.You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as
a Medical Assistant.Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it
in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues
feel it in your support.You're generous with your thoughts, your
time and especially your passion for patient care.You're great at
what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater.
Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right
team is invincible.Us.SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL
Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that
focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout
Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary
and specialty care services.Benefits are one of the ways we
encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package
includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more
than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social
well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to
address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial
incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling
and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and
retirement planning.We.Together we'll align mission and careers,
values and workplace. We'll encourage joy and take pride in our
integrity.We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones).
We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and
acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.We're proud of
what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.Your day.As
a Medical Assistant you need to know how to:
- Greet and prepare patients for the health care provider while
maintaining a positive and caring attitude.
- Be attentive to patient's needs, coordinate care, administer
care, and document appropriately.
- Provide for patient safety and protection of patient privacy
rights by observing HIPAA regulations.
- Obtain and record patient information; vital signs, height,
weight, allergies, current medications, medical history, and chief
- May be required to draw and collect blood samples and prepare
specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Per Provider request, may perform routine tests including but
not limited to EKG's, hearing and vision screens.
- Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follow up as
appropriate to ensure completion of testing.
- Communicate test results to patients and establish plan of care
by phone or mail as directed by the Provider.
- Document patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results
in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Prepare, clean and sterilize instruments and maintain
equipment; stock patient exam rooms while maintaining cleanliness
and organization, and dispose of contaminated items according to
- Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines via oral,
injection, topical, rectal, ophthalmic, and/or inhalant
administration.Your experience.We hire people, not resumes. But we
also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart
Association or the ability to obtain within 60 days of hire (with
- Minimum of three (3) months of previous experience within a
- Successful completion of initial MA onboarding program within
90 days, annual skills fair, and in-services for site specific
- Completion of an approved course of Medical Assistant
- Successful completion of an Accredited National Certification
Exam (i.e.: AAMA or AMT) for Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or
Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- At least one (1) year of Medical Assistant experienceYour next
move.Now that you know more about being a Medical Assistant on our
team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every
day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in
the first place.
Keywords: SCL Health Medical Group - Butte, Boise , Medical Assistant Rocky Mountain Clinic, Healthcare , Butte, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!