Medical Assistant (CMA/RMA) - Boise Area Clinics
Company: The Family Medicine Residency Of Id
Posted on: January 13, 2022
FMRI is looking for Medical Assistants (CMA/RMA) to support our
clinics throughout Boise, Idaho.
Hiring bonus available!
MissionOur Mission is to train outstanding broad spectrum family
medicine physicians while serving vulnerable populations of Idaho
with high quality, affordable care, provided in a collaborative
As one of the first 11 Teaching Health Centers in the US, our broad
spectrum capabilities combined with our people centered approach to
care allow us to help people live their best lives.
ValuesIntegrity - Doing the right thing even when no one is
watching.Compassion - Affording empathy, dignity and kindness to
others.Accountability - Standing beside our mistakes as well as our
achievements.Respect - Honoring others for their diversity,
perspectives, skills and abilities.Excellence - Performing with
competence, courtesy and professionalism.
PurposeThe Medical Assistant (MA) is an important team member
supporting the Nursing department, which is essential for achieving
the dual mission of FMRI. The Medical Assistant (MA) shall be
accountable for 1) providing excellent direct patient care
alongside our providers , 2) supporting the Patient Centered
Medical Home model of care and 3) maintaining accurate and complete
documentation within the patient's medical record.The MA works
closely with providers and other team members as well as team
members from the Reception, Referral Coordination, Messaging
Center, Care Management and Business Office departments.
Benefit InformationFMRI offers an extensive benefits package to
- Multiple health and dental plans - some as low as $0/pay
- No cost to employee life insurance, long term disability,
employee assistance program, and financial advisors
- Optional coverages:
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Identity theft protection
- Critical illness coverage
- Accident coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- FSA Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (with employer contribution if
- Pet insurance
- 6.5 paid holidays annually and PTO starting at 17 days per
- FMRI has a 403(b)-retirement match and discretionary
profit-share (pre-tax or Roth)In addition to our great benefits,
FMRI Clinics operate Monday - Friday during business hours with
select clinics open for a weekly evening clinic until 8:00 pm and
Saturday morning rotations.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant training
- Entry level; previous medical assistant experience
- Previous experience in a primary care clinic / outpatient
- Our organization is a tobacco-free workplace; qualified
applicants must complete a tobacco / nicotine free attestation
prior to employment.
- We require immunizations for all staff to include COVID-19
vaccine and an annual influenza vaccine as a requisite for
employment. Newly hired staff must be fully vaccinated before
joining our organization. Newly hired staff who are not able to be
vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely held religious
beliefs must apply for vaccination exemption prior to
employment.Licensure / Certification
- Valid Registered or Certified Medical Assistant certification,
current BLS certification.
- Meets established Credentials Committee requirement for Medical
Assistant scope of practice.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual ability and/ or qualified medical interpreters
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to collaborate with other health care providers in
the provision of patient care
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Basic computer competency skills
- Personal time management skills
- Strong detail orientation
Keywords: The Family Medicine Residency Of Id, Boise , Medical Assistant (CMA/RMA) - Boise Area Clinics, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!