Registered Nurse - Raymond GI Clinic
Company: The Family Medicine Residency Of Id
Posted on: January 15, 2022
FMRI is searching for a Registered Nurse to support our GI
Procedures Clinic at our Raymond Street location in Boise,
Hiring bonus available!
MissionOur Mission is to train outstanding broad spectrum family
medicine physicians while serving vulnerable populations of Idaho
with high quality, affordable care, provided in a collaborative
work environment. As one of the first 11 Teaching Health Centers in
the US, our broad spectrum capabilities combined with our people
centered approach to care allow us to help people live their best
PurposeThe Registered Nurse reports to the Procedures Nursing
Manager and is an important team member supporting the Nursing
department, which is essential for achieving the dual mission of
FMRI. The RN shall be accountable for 1) providing outstanding care
for all FMHC patients, 2) supporting their colleagues and other
licensed medical staff in the provision of care and 3) ensuring
accurate and complete documentation with the patient's medical
record.The RN works closely with varied medical professionals
within our team based environment of care and collaborates with
Providers as well as team members from the Reception, Business
Office, Referral Coordination, Care Management, Medical Records and
Messaging Center departments.
Culture and ValuesFMRI culture is grounded by the following Core
Values:Integrity - Doing the right thing even when no one is
Compassion - Affording empathy, dignity and kindness to others.
Accountability - Standing beside our mistakes as well as our
Respect - Honoring others for their diversity, perspectives, skills
Excellence - Performing with competence, courtesy and
BenefitsFMRI offers an extensive benefits package to include:
- Multiple health and dental plans - some as low as $0/pay
- No cost to employee life insurance, long term disability,
employee assistance program, and financial advisors
- Optional coverages:
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Identity theft protection
- Critical illness coverage
- Accident coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- FSA Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (with employer contribution if
- Pet insurance
- 6.5 paid holidays annually and PTO starting at 17 days per
- FMRI has a 403(b)-retirement match and discretionary
profit-share (pre-tax or Roth)In addition to our great benefits,
FMRI Clinics operate Monday - Friday during business hours with
select clinics open for a weekly evening clinic until 8:00 pm and
Saturday morning rotations.
- A.D.N. or B.S.N. from accredited College of Nursing.
- Previous outpatient clinical nursing experience preferred,
other relevant clinical patient care experience may be
Licensure / Certification:
- Valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the
state of Idaho, current BLS certification, and current ACLS
- Complete conscious sedation course with in three months of hire
through the American Association of Moderate Sedation Nurses or
AAMSN, certification through the Society of Gastroenterology of
Nurses and Associates (SGNA) as a CGRN a plus.
- Meets established Credentials Committee requirements for RN
scope of practice including fully credentialed, licensed and
privileged as well as the ability to pass a background check.
- Our organization is a tobacco-free workplace; qualified
applicants must complete a tobacco / nicotine free attestation
prior to employment.
- We require immunizations for all staff to include COVID-19
vaccine and an annual influenza vaccine as a requisite for
employment. Newly hired staff must be fully vaccinated before
joining our organization. Newly hired staff who are not able to be
vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely held religious
beliefs must apply for vaccination exemption prior to
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with other health care providers in the
provision of patient care.
- Ability to delegate to other team members as required.
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Ability to function in stressful and emergency situations.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain compliance with the
American Nurses' Association Code of Ethics for Professional
- Basic computer competency, personal time management
- Strong detail orientation.
- Ability to role model professional and collaborative
- Critical thinking skills
Keywords: The Family Medicine Residency Of Id, Boise , Registered Nurse - Raymond GI Clinic, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!