Home Health Visit Registered Nurse (RN) - Bluebird
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionHome Health Visit Registered Nurse (RN) -
Bluebird HealthAre you ready to make your life and others better?
Turn your curiosity into action and get ready to make a
change!Bluebird Health is an Idaho-based home health and hospice
company focused on providing our patients, employees, and community
partner's top care. We truly find joy through service.We are
seeking a Home Health Visit RN to bring experience and value to our
team!Summary:The Home Health Visit RN assesses and charts
observations of the patient's condition at each home visit.
Schedule:Full or part time available. Flexible and hours will vary.
Service the Treasure Valley area. Mileage reimbursement
providedHourly or pay per visit optionEducation:
- Graduate from an accredited School of
- Current RN License (ID or Compact.)
- Current BLS certification or willingness to obtain
- Licensed drive with an insured automobile in good working
- 1+ years RN experience.
- Previous Home Health experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare coverage rules and regulations strongly
preferred – willing to train for right fit
- Oasis experience a plusResponsibilities:
- Assess and chart observations of the patient's condition at
- Complete evaluation tasks including reviewing medication and
- Provides education to patients and families on proper home
health care procedures and strategies
- Full job description available upon requestWhat you can expect
from Bluebird Health:
- Benefits, 401k and PTO for full time employees
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Orientation and motivation
- Work/Life balance supportLearn more about us and apply directly
at www.bluebirdhealth.comNot ready to apply? We are ready to answer
any questions! Contact email@example.com or
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Boise , Home Health Visit Registered Nurse (RN) - Bluebird, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!