Registered Nurse - Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehab
Company: Saint Luke's Health Systems
Posted on: May 16, 2022
St. Luke s Health System in Boise is seeking a RN to join our
Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehab team at The Children's
Pavilion. The clinic commonly see infants through young adults with
a variety of congenital or acquired conditions that affect how
patients function, especially with physical limitations and often
with cognitive difficulties as well. Some examples of types of
conditions we treat include cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular
dystrophy, brain injury, spinal cord injury, cancer and pain.
The RN will assist with rooming patients, vitals, prescription
refills, prior authorization, supply ordering, procedure phone
calls, in office procedures, and referral triaging. This practice
has a high procedure volume (Botox, Dysport, Baclofen pumps).
Days/Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 3pm. 4 days
one week, 5 days the other week.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
* Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care
through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
* Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care
for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
* Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs,
the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health
* Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
* Manages care of patients.
* Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient
acuity, and/or clinical priorities
* Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports
adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care
* Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional
nursing practice model.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
* RN's with less than 1 year of RN experience at the time of hire
into the RN position must have graduated from an accredited nursing
program (ACEN - Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing,
CCNE-Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education)
* Experience: 1 years experience
* Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of
***Please note This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+
years of RN experience . We currently have our STAR Nurse Residency
New Grad RN (
Keywords: Saint Luke's Health Systems, Boise , Registered Nurse - Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehab, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!