Registered Nurse Sr. - Boise - $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Company: State of Idaho
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Division of Veterans Services - Caring for America's Heroes NOW
OFFERING MORE COMPETITIVE WAGES! STARTING WAGE: $37.19 Day Shift
$40.91 Evening Shift (incl. shift differential) $42.77 Night Shift
(incl. shift differential) * SIGN-ON BONUS: $3,000* The Idaho
Division of Veterans Services (IDVS) has an opening for a full-time
Registered Nurse Sr. position at the State Veterans Home in Boise.
We work hard to be team-focused, to celebrate our staff, and to end
our work day knowing that we've made a difference in the lives of
our residents. We welcome new graduates and seasoned professionals.
We are currently hiring for evening and night shift. For the third
year in a row our home has been ranked as one of the best nursing
facilities in the State by US News and World report! In addition we
recently received a "Best in Class" award in the Pinnacle Quality
Insight program! We guarantee hours to full-time employees
regardless of census. Night shiftemployees receive an additional
15%shift differential. Evening shiftemployees receive an additional
10%shift differential. Join our team and receive a$3,000 sign-on
bonus! WE OFFER EMPLOYEE BENEFITS BEYOND COMPARE: * Premium
medical, dental, and vision insurance at low cost to you
* Generous vacation and sick leave accrual beginning on the first
* Paid parental leave
* Eleven paid holidays a year
* Participation with matching in one of the nation's best state
* Multiple savings plans
* Life insurance
* Wellness programs
* Robust ongoing training opportunities Hiring managers are
continuously considering applications for this position. Depending
on your qualifications, you may be contacted shortly after your
application has been submitted.Responsibilities: * Assesses, plans,
evaluates, implements and monitors resident health problems and
care related issues.
* Coordinates care with the interdisciplinary team to ensure all
care needs are met.
* Administers medications and treatments per provider orders.
* Assigns, directs and evaluates LPN and CNA staff in care delivery
on assigned shift. Work responsibilities may involve one or more of
the following areas: * Planning, conducting, and organizing
clinical training sessions for agency staff.
* Coordinating and maintaining liaison with other health
* Monitoring of staffing and scheduling throughout the
* Conducting on-site Medicaid reviews.
* Serving as administrative charge nurse for an entire
* Performing other duties as assigned.
* Licensed as a Professional or Registered Nurse in Idaho as
defined by Idaho Code 54-1408 or state licensure as a Registered
Nurse pursuant to the Nurse Licensure Compact, Idaho Code 54-1418,
in one of the following compact states: Arizona, Arkansas,
Colorado, Delaware, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi,
Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina,
North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota,
Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
* Experience performing nursing assessments and developing and
implementing nursing care plans. EEO Disclaimer: * Hiring is done
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age
* In addition, preference may be given to veterans who qualify
under state and federal laws and regulations.
* If you need special accommodations to satisfy testing
requirements, please contact the Division of Human Resources at
208-334-2263. Supplemental Questions: * All answers to supplemental
questions must be supported in the work history, resume, and/ or
education portion of your application. Clearance: * In order to
protect the safety of vulnerable adults, the Idaho Division of
Veterans Services (IDVS) requires applicants to pass a criminal
history background investigation after a conditional offer of
Keywords: State of Idaho, Boise , Registered Nurse Sr. - Boise - $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!