CNA - Clinic - $16-27 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: November 25, 2022
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a CNA Clinic for a job in
Boise, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Clinic
- Discipline: CNA
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! St. Luke's Health System in BOISE is
seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Nurse Apprentice to
join our Oncology unit.
We have part time openings for Night shift.----
The Boise Oncology unit covers every phase of the cancer continuum,
from diagnosis and treatment to palliative/symptom management and
comfort care. This unit sees a variety of post-surgical patients,
patients receiving chemotherapy and some medical-surgical overflow.
Those interested in an ICU-type experience will be able to care for
patients who are critically ill and need close
- $4,000 Sign on Bonus--
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Performs various patient care activities and related
nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs
and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction
of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other
nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with
procedures as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice--
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
- Must be at least 18 years old at time of offer acceptance.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2022-68171. Pay package is based
on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Certified Nursing Assistants/ Nurse Apprentices -
Oncology BOISEAbout St. Luke's Health SystemA strong, talented
staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are Idaho's
largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical
staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice
providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled,
compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated
individuals who will continue this same tradition of
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Referral bonus
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , CNA - Clinic - $16-27 per hour, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!