Mammography Technician - $31-56 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: November 25, 2022
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Mammography Technician for
a job in Boise, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Mammography Technician
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: Permanent
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Mammography
Technologist to join our Breast Care Services team.
Flex Shifts to cover vacations, sick leave and other extra
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and
nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to
assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail
of each procedure, which may include informed consent as well as
pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient.
Consult provider as needed.
- Verification and quality check of performed images on picture
archiving and communication system (PACS).
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as
- Perform daily equipment inspections.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: None
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Mammography certification from the American Registry of
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
Known as the "City of Trees,"--Boise is Idaho's capital city-both a
cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A
vibrant--downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and
college and semi-professional sports.-- Downtown Boise's main
attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian
Theatre, the--Boise Art Museum,--Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise.--
The Greenbelt--follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more
than 30 miles, and the--Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking
and biking trails.--
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2022-66892. Pay package is based
on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Mammography Technologist - Boise - FlexAbout St.
Luke's Health SystemA strong, talented staff is at the heart of St.
Luke's Health System. We are Idaho's largest employer with more
than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800
physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our
people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are
looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same
tradition of excellence.Benefits
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Referral bonus
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , Mammography Technician - $31-56 per hour, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!