ER travel RN needed in Boise, Idaho
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- ER nurses provide care for patients from various types of
illness or trauma requiring emergency attention and must be able to
recognize and effectively treat life-threatening conditions.
- RN ER cares for people who are sick, injured, convalescent or
- Under general supervision, they deliver care to patients
utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with
- Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to
ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired
- Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant
others, while maintaining the standard of professional
- The nature of the direction and supervision required for this
position varies by State and job setting.
- Reports to: Unit supervisor of contracted medical facility.
Cynet Health Director of Nursing Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects current symptoms, detailed patient history and then
consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess,
plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Performs triage, while considering both physical and
- Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until
the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards
- Records patients' current vital signs.
- Works directly under physicians, assisting them during exams,
diagnostic testing and treatments
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an
IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in
accordance with the policy regarding the administration of
medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Provides IV therapy.
- Cleans and bandages wounds.
- Provides basic, bedside care.
- Maintains proper supplies and appropriate medical equipment to
care for patients.
- Reports any suspected abuse to the appropriate agencies.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician.
Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their
illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs,
diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication
and rehabilitation, as well as provides referrals to other
healthcare professionals for follow-up treatment
- Displays professionalism while completing multiple urgent tasks
in a timely manner
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on
the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending
on assignment setting. Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with current
licensure in state practicing in good standing in the state of
- Evidence of Minimum Two years of current hospital experience in
- Evidence of current BLS, ACLS and PALS credential
- Additionally, the RN may have professional certifications,
including but not limited to RNBC-MS, RNBC-GERI, RNC-MS, RNC-GERI,
OCN, ONC, CURN, CRRN, CPDN, CORLN, CNN, ACRN, CGRN, CHN, or
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Boise , ER travel RN needed in Boise, Idaho, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!