Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Days or Nights 5K NEW RATES
Company: Vibra Healthcare Ernest Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA HOSPITAL OF BOISE!
Our census is growing and so is our nursing team! We are hiring for
Per Diem and Full-time CNAs.
WE OFFER NEW COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATES AND A $5,000 BONUS FOR ALL
FULL-TIME CNAS THAT JOIN OUR TEAM NOW!
Shift Hours Available: 7:00 am to 7:00pm (days) or 7:00pm to 7:00am
(nights) - rotating weekends
Vibra Hospital of Boise, located in Boise, ID, is a 40 bed Critical
Care Hospital, providing acute care services to patients recovering
from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients require
additional critical care services for medically complex conditions
such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular
disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller,
specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a
fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to
know your patients and their families.
The CNA provides assistance to licensed nursing personnel in the
provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities
of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming, and
providing a clean, healthy and safe environment. Utilizes basic
infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake
skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a
Nursing Assistant as applicable in the state of employment
- Current BLS certification required.
- Acute care/LTAC experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees
must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a
valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company
must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin
employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or
At Vibra Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the Boise,
ID area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare Ernest Health, Boise , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Days or Nights 5K NEW RATES, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!