Travel Nurse RN - Pediatrics - $2,355 per week
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Cynet Health is seeking a travel nurse RN Pediatrics for a
travel nursing job in Hailey, Idaho.Job Description &
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 06/26/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelPosition Summary:
- Cynet Health Pediatric RN is responsible for assessing
pediatric patients, administering oral, rectal, intramuscular and
intravenous medications and assisting in procedures.
- He or She should be comfortable in performing pediatric
venipunctures, IV insertions as well as IV maintenance and urinary
- He or she should be knowledgeable in pediatric
pharmacology.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to perform an individualized assessment on the specified
patient population such as: infant, toddler, preschool, school age
or adolescent patients.
- Prioritizes the data collection based on immediate condition or
needs within timeframe specified by client facility's policies,
procedures or protocols.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by the patient's
condition and/or the client facility's policies, procedures or
protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Provides safe therapeutic care in a knowledgeable, skillful and
continuous manner involving allmembers of the health care
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the patient,
and work in collaboration with other members of the healthcare
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by
individualized plan of care of the patient and his/her family.
- Provides individualized patient/family education customized to
the patient and his/her family.
- Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial
responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem
- Familiar or experienced with CODE, initiates emergency
resuscitative measures according to pediatric resuscitation
- Assist with special tests and procedures, ensure proper consent
has been obtained
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient, family
and client facility staff.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner
that is sensitive to the patient's and family's diversity,
preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Maintains current competency in pediatric medical surgical
- Documents patient care accurately, in the proper location in
the EMR, and in a timely fashion.Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure in good standing in the state of
- Two years of current pediatric experience is required.
(Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Hospital
- Unit or Pediatrics Urgent Care experience preferred).
- Basic Life Support certification is required and Pediatric
Advanced Life Support certification is a plus
- RN may have professional certifications, including but not
limited to CPN, RNBCPEDS or RNC-PEDS.Cynet Health Job ID #19581095.
Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36.0 hours per week
(subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be
Keywords: Cynet Health, Boise , Travel Nurse RN - Pediatrics - $2,355 per week, Healthcare , Hailey, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...